“Stay away!” 1 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Stay away!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This was a big mistake!! Mold in the bathroom, the carpets look like they hadn't been cleaned since the building was built. We attemped to use the hot tub in the pool area. What a joke! I can't even find the words to describe it. I have allergies and woke up with one eye swollen so much it was almost shut. It is time for some major renovations. Lobby was nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kaushik P, General Manager at AmericInn Plymouth, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Judy

On behalf of staff, management we will like to respond to your survey for unpleasant stay at our hotel.We have ordered new bath tub surround liners which are getting installed in Month of November 2013 which is going to give a new look to our bathrooms. Tiles on the bath wall are 22 years old & it needs a new look. We have just finished remodeling of our furniture, electrical fixtures, bedding & drapes. It is really hard to do all at one time since we cannot shut the doors down for remodeling. PH numbers for the pool & spa were good according to the pool laws required. We will be happy if you please come & check us out in mid of December or any date after that & we will make sure you have a wonderful stay. We have mailed you a one time use of "FREE NIGHT STAY VOUCHER".

Please give us a chance & we will make sure you will be satisfied on your future stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lacrosse, Wi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Virtually every surface in the room is new! Quiet, great television, fridge and comfy beds. Excellent staff. The pool/whirlpool is nice. Good breakfast selections in a pleasant eating area. Location is good - close to downtown Plymouth and Road American.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east get sun in the morning (could be good or bad)
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Kaushik P, General Manager at AmericInn Plymouth, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear BobNJanet

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment about your stay with us. Being that we have recently remodeled, I am happy to read that you noticed our new bedding, artwork, lamps and repainted rooms. We strive to provide immaculate rooms and outstanding customer service. It pleases me to know that your stay with us fulfilled those expectations.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

Kewunee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our stay at the AmericInn in Plymouth was very nice. In our grandson's words everything was GREAT. Our room was very clean, the pool area in which we used at night was very clean. We were very pleased with the choices we had for breakfast, we enjoyed it so much last year at this time we sent over more of our friends to AmericInn this year, we will do it again next year. We have not forgotten the entire staff, they were awesome!!
Thank you again for a great stay this year. See you soon.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Kaushik P, General Manager at AmericInn Plymouth, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Sheri,

Thank you and your grandson for your nice comments in regards to your recent stay at the AmericInn Hotel Plymouth. I'm happy to hear you found great value in our property including the spacious rooms as well as our new breakfast. Thank you for staying with us I hope that you will come back and stay again on your next trip to Plymouth!
New Franken, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Our stay at the Americinn Plymouth was very enjoyable. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool area warm and inviting. We were happy breakfast was served early so we could eat before continuing on. Will definitely stay at Americinn Plymouth again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your nice comments in regards to your recent stay at the AmericInn Hotel Plymouth. I'm happy to hear you found great value in our property including the new rooms as well as our new breakfast. Thank you for staying with us I hope that you will come back and stay again on your next trip to Plymouth!
Mukwonago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Friendly, clean, and updated. Breakfast is good, staff is great, will stay there again when in the area. Small 9-hole golf course adjacent to parking lot, with great restaurants are nearby, Plymouth offers cab service if you want to visit the downtown area and don't want to drive. I ate at several places and never had a bad meal.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Rod,

Thank you for taking the time for writing a review on the Americinn Hotel Plymouth. It is fantastic to hear that our modern, spacious rooms met your needs and that our front desk team was able to assist you with the local area! We have recently changed our breakfast with many new healthy options so I'm glad that you enjoyed our offerings. Your kind words are much appreciated, and I hope you come visit us again when you are back in Plymouth.
Merrill, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were there to visit my son who was working in the area. Check in was very quick, I was very pleased with how clean the room was. I forgot my comb so I called the front desk and in 30 seconds I had a comb delivered to my room. The breakfast was good and the coffee was excellent. The night we stayed was nice and quite. We will stay again next year if our son is in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Cindy,
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay at the AmericInn Hotel Plymouth. I appreciate all your nice comments and am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel especially the quick response, friendly staff, and great breakfast that is offered. Please come back and stay with us next time you are passing through!
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed recently at this hotel in Plymouth while attending a Porsche event at Road America. I typically stay 60 to 70 nights a year at Hotels and I would say that our stay at the AmericInn was very enjoyable. The staff was great. The young woman at the desk that worked both Saturday and Sunday was one of the best I have experienced. She was very friendly, efficient at her job and I was most impressed with how hard she worked. The facility was very clean and in very nice condition. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay at the AmericInn Hotel Plymouth. I appreciate all your nice comments and am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel especially the friendly staff, and great breakfast that is offered. Please come back and stay with us next time you are passing through!

Been to AmericInn Plymouth? Share your experiences!