“Excellent rest” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Plymouth
San Diego
“Excellent rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is a wonderful establishment, and I wish more hotels were like this place. Clean, friendly staff, and very quiet. I had such a good night sleep there, and it was so much needed! Breakfast is very good, and there is REAL coffee served there with a variety of flavoured syrup. I would definitely stay there again, if I need to be in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Kaushik P, General Manager at AmericInn Plymouth, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the facility and the many amenities you had to offer.

We find the pool to be a wonderful resource for kids and families! We most certainly welcome our guests from corporate travelers to families looking for a getaway.

We hope that should your travels bring you to Plymouth, you will stay with us again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Madison, Wi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Our stay was quiet and comfortable. The room was very clean and that was extremely important to me. The food was really pretty good. The staff were warm and friendly and very helpful. This is a good location and price for us. Will stay here again.
Linda W. Madison, Wi.

Room Tip: All the rooms we have stayed in were fine. We will stay here again.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Greendale, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had a very nice experience here. The room was exactly as shown in picture and was very clean. I believe the place was booked up the night we were there but you wouldn't know it, it was very quite. When we checked in the girl was very friendly and told us everything we needed to know. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I kept my expectations of this 'Motel' modest, but was pleasantly surprised. The front-desk staff was very courteous and check in was efficient. The room was clean, spacious, and quiet. The bed was comfortable, although a bit springy.

I only stayed one night, so I didn't get a chance to try the hotel's breakfast offering and amenities. Regardless, I still would recommend this hotel to someone looking for an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel option.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Copper City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Great price, great central location for our purposes. The salt water pool and hottub, were a pleasant surprise. Clean room and clean public areas. Friendly staff and nice continental breakfast. I will probably choose to stay here in the future, we visit the area often.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kaushik P, General Manager at AmericInn Plymouth, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. We value hearing from all of our guests.

Hope to see you again soon!
MARSHFIELD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed at this Americinn for the 1st time and found it to be a very enjoyable stay. We have stayed at other Americinn's and have not always had this experience. Room was clean and comfortable. The recliner was comfortable and was not expected - chairs in rooms are usually hard and not very comfortable. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub and found both to be very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful and accomodating. We were here for a family wedding and had 2 of my daughters and their husbands also having rooms here. Food was hot and fresh.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for reviewing our property. I greatly appreciate all the wonderful comments and I will make sure to share them with my staff. I hope you have a great day!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stay at this location regularly. The staff is always friendly and it's a quiet, comfortable place to stay. It's conveniently located to downtown Plymouth, and near the highway. There's a really nice little park nearby when the weather is nice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Kaushik P, General Manager at AmericInn Plymouth, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that everything went well during your stay with us. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.
Thank you again, and happy travels!

Been to AmericInn Plymouth? Share your experiences!