“20 Wings....” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“20 Wings....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Something has happened, either to the ingredients or change of suppliers. I have ordered same wings from here many times. The last time, tasted totally different! I could have gone to the local greasy spoon!

Visited June 2014

Plover
“Good food for family”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went there with my brother, his wife, my 2 nieces and my nephew. It was for a birthday. We got the buffet mostly and a couple other things. They loved it and so did I. It was a great place to have a birthday party

Wisconsin
“May be good, if they have chicken!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We have tried this place four times. Once we ate here for lunch and were disappointed by the offering. I do not like their potatoes or gravy and they do no have their wedges on he buffet. They would also only put out 3 or 4 white pieces of meat at a time. So we decided to just get to go orders from there since it is much more convienient than he point location for us. The first to go they missed a bunch of our order which we discovered when we got home. Second time they only had dark meat so we didn't order as none of our family likes dark meat and then the third and last time we went on a Friday night around 6 and they were out of ALL chicken. How that could happen at a place that only serves chicken I don't know. But after that we said we wouldn't waste our time trying this place ever again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Franksville, Wisconsin
“Great buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I read a review of this place on another website that made it seem like this place is the worst restaurant on earth. I was in Plover this week and stayed at the Hampton Inn. The area is very nice and pedestrian friendly. I went for a walk and decided to try KFC for supper. The evening buffet is $9.99 and includes a drink with free refills there were 3 types of chicken original extra crispy and grilled. Every side KFC has along with a salad bar and soft serve ice cream for dessert. The employees were very attentive and friendly. Everyone working here was constantly busy always moving cleaning etc. The food was good hot and fresh. I don't know if the reviewer from the other site had this place confused with someplace else, but I would recommend and will return when I'm in the area.

• Visited August 2013