“Fresh new place in town” 4 of 5 stars

10366 77th St, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
(262)697-1657
Website
Improve this listing
“Fresh new place in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

First off I love the way this place looks, inside and out. The giant fans up above, the fish tank, the dark wood. So pretty! I feel like I am in a fancy place but the prices are not fancy. I have eaten here 3 times now but was waiting to be able to review. The appetizers are a great price- my mom and I had the onion ring tower- it is HUGE for the price(4.49). My daughter and I have both had the fried shrimp- they are not shrimpy by any means! She loves the fries and edamame as her sides. I love that this place even has edamame as a side and as an appetizer! My best meal here so far was the Monte Cristo sandwich. Ham, turkey, swiss and I believe cheddar BATTERED and deep fried. Dip it in raspberry preserves. Sounds weird but it was awesome and so different for Kenosha! My mom loved her New Orleans pasta- it was loaded with meat- shrimp, andouille, chicken and was in a spicy cajun alfredo sauce. Hubby loved his Philly Cheese Steak. I am waiting for a girls night to try some of their amazing looking drinks! Awesome prices, yummy food, awesome ambiance welcome to Kenosha Cheddar's!

• Visited March 2014