“Best Coffee to Date” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Platteville
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
“Best Coffee to Date”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

I have frequented this cafe for 2 years. I have never had a better mocha, latte or black coffee then here! And I enjoy visiting new coffee shops to expand my horizons. But this beats all hands down.

The baked goods are limited but are baked fresh daily. And are rather tasty, but be honest what really matters is the coffee. Badger Brothers roasts coffee everyday, and has a varying but wide selection of roasts from a range of green bean distributors.

The atmosphere is what one would expect at a coffee shop. Semi quiet, warm and friendly. I enjoy coming the to study or just to talk with friends. The baristas are both knowledgeable about coffee AND friendly. The owner is also very open to helping armature brewers and roasters get started.

I always bring every one I can the four a great cup of coffee in a warm and friendly atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lincoln, NE
“Best coffee in Platteville.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

There's no Starbucks in Platteville so when I am there I frequent the Badger Brothers to get my caffeine fix... Great atmosphere.