“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Storybook Farm Llama Trekking B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Phillips
Storybook Farm Llama Trekking B&B
You added Storybook Farm Llama Trekking B&B to your Saves list
N 9479 Deer Lake Lane, Phillips, WI 54555   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Phillips B&B and Inns
New York
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Bonnie and Jim's genuinely warm down to earth hospitality made us feel at home from the moment we got there, the place is super clean and Bonnie's breakfast are an experience onto themselves,
but what sets the place apart are all their amazing animals not only do they have Llamas (that you can do trekking with on their wooded grounds) but there are also goats, mini donkeys, 3 amazing dogs, and a talking bird.. it was a unique experience and a wonderful place

-scott

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Amery, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We traveled to this B & B for a weekend stay with my children and my parents. I chose this B & B because of the unique offering of llama trekking and because the accommodations looked beautiful in the online photos. Once we arrived we were able to confirm that the accommodations are beautiful, and the food was also great (lots of variety of foods and served buffet style so you can pick what you want and take as much as you want), but really the high level of customer service was the best thing about our stay. The owners made sure we were always comfortable and had what we needed, like providing extra snacks like popcorn at night and some yummy dessert leftovers from breakfast. The owners give lots of attention to their guests (they spent hours chatting with my parents and giving them extra special attention as my parents rarely travel, so it was a real treat for them.) The set-up of the home is really great for guests with the entire lower level being a guest area with games, lots of seating, a frig and microwave to use, etc. Great experience, you won't be disappointed if you visit here!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Tomahawk, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My fiance and I wanted to just get away. She told me where she wanted to go, so we went to check it out. Well, after meeting Bonnie and her showing us around...I immediately booked a weekend on the spot. Bonnie and Jim are such professional owners. But, more importantly they have an interest in you also. Staying there is not like a hotel, "check in let us know if you need anything, blah blah". They went above and beyond for us while we were there. From asking what you like to eat (she made special potato/bacon breakfast for us). To your interests, I had races sat afternoon, when we returned they immdiately asked how it went. They care alot about their "guests".
The rooms were excellent, the view was everywhere, the llamas were very well behaved, and when you go be prepared Bonnie can cook up a storm. If you can feed me, you have done what very few have been able to do.
We had such a great time, my fiance and I want to go 2 time next year!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Burnsville, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

My girls, ages 5 and 3, and I just stayed at Storybook Farm Llama Trekking B&B for the first time and we will definitely be going back! From the moment we arrived, we felt so welcomed and comfortable in their home and company. The house was gorgeous and immaculately clean. The bedroom was so comfortable. The animals were delightful and so much fun to learn about. The owners, Bonnie and Jim, were beyond wonderful. The breakfast was delicious! My girls didn't want to leave, and neither did I! I highly recommend this wonderful experience to everyone!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Storybook Farm is much more than a Bed and Breakfast locale. Bonnie and Jim have created the environment that welcomes you to become a seamless part of of their beautiful multi-level home. We were visiting relatives in the Phillips area and felt like we were staying at one of our relatives' homes.
My goal of stepping away from the corporate life to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the central WI area was answered, with the added bonus of instant friends.

Room Tip: Lower room that is adjacent to the large TV lounge area and is quiet and cool.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

As far as B&B's go this is an A+ experience. The owners are very gracious and warm. I've never experienced the B&B breakfast as gourmet and mouthwateringly delicious as Bonnie's cuisine. The rooms and bathrooms are luxurious and cozy, plus clean as a whistle. The animals, 3 friendly dogs, 5 beautiful llamas, and frisky penned goats are all clearly loved and well cared for. It is a country experience yet 5 minutes away from the charming and friendly town of Phillips, Wisconsin.

• Stayed June 2014
Des Plaines, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Our family visit to Storybook Farm Llama Trekking was spectacular. The bed & breakfast was adorable and so clean! Trekking with the llamas was incredible!! Bonnie and Jim that runs the B & B were warm and welcoming! We’ll be back SOON with our friends! WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! As the sign says, "Come as a guest, leave as a friend!" was so true! :-)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Storybook Farm Llama Trekking B&B? Share your experiences!