“Another Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wildwood Lodge

You added Wildwood Lodge to your Saves list
Wildwood Lodge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   N14 W24121 Tower Place, Pewaukee, WI 53072 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Affiliate website
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Pewaukee
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Another Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Due to a rash of storms that came through this area, we were out of electricity and it was going to be for at least another Day. We decided to get a hotel close by and since we had visited Wildwood before, we decided to try this again. Since we had the full family we decided to try a suite. Much to our surprise this suite was very roomy. Had a living area with fold out bed, a center kitchen table with a nice size counter and bar sink built in. The double queen bedroom was very spacious. Beds are just an OK. I may be a little more picky but they seemed springy. The front desk delivered great service. I again recommend this hotel if you are staying in the Milwaukee area. You are right off the highway and can be at Brewers stadium in 15 min.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

First I walked in the motel and I notice that windows have not been washed in what looked like years. The lobby was dark and dingy. I check into my room and find stains in the bed sheets, grouse. They move me to a new room which at least had clean bed sheets. I then need to do some work and try to hop on the internet, after the second day here I still can not get the internet connection to last more then a few minutes.

If it were not for the fact all of the motels here in Milwaukee are booked I would have been out of here when I first walked in the lobby.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We had my son's 4th birthday party here. Our experience was great! The staff was very friendly, accommodating and helpful! We had a poolside room, which was great for the family members who chose not to swim. We had use of the conference room to eat and do gifts and cake. The pizza was ordered from machine shed next door. Very good pizza and very filling! The staff handled all of the set up and clean up! All we had to do was show up and have fun! The rooms are nothing fancy, but very clean and nice! I would definitely recommend to anyone who, like us, has a large family and is tired of all the efforts that go into hosting. This takes a lot of the stress out of having parties! We will be back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for a hockey tourney in Waukesha 2014. Had the 2 queen corner suite which sleeps 6. The room had a table with seating for four, a whirlpool tub and shower, and a kitchenette. We will stay again. The GM, Jesse Wilder, is personable and professional, as is the rest of his staff. No complaints. The pool and hot tub were also a blast!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I had visited Wildwood Lodge for a Valentine's Day getaway. The hotel was very nice and the woods theme was present all over.

I stayed in a suite with a whirlpool tub. The room was very spacious.

My only complaints about my stay are:
1. The breakfast food was pretty bland, with rubbery scrambled eggs, stale doughnuts, and fruit loops that just tasted "off".

2. The staff had no idea about the loyalty program. I asked about the complimentary bottled water and snack listed on the website and they actually said to me, "that's probably the holiday inn across the road, not here".

Overall is was an enjoyable stay and the prices were low compared to similar rooms in other hotels, but overall I would rate it a B.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

The king size bed was very comfortable. We have stayed here many times over the years with a wonderful experience when the kids were younger and also on couples overnight in the area now that our youngest goes to college near here. Not too far west of the zoo or Milwaukee Brewers Park, State Fair etc... . My favorite is the rooms with the whirlpool in the bedroom for a romantic evening. The breakfast with waffle maker and scrambled eggs, pastries, fruit, etc.. is better than most continental fairs.The machine shed restaurant (an annual favorite of the Wisconsin State Fair) is across the parking lot, with great food, Sunday brunch and wonderful gift shop.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed one night in a corner queen suite. It was beaultiful clean and very spacious for the six Of us. The kids said they heard hwy traffic most I the night. The location is easy to get to right of interstate. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was a good continental.
Only disappointment was my room rate went up 30 overnight for no reason. The paper work I initaled didn't match my room rate at checkout. Watch your bill!!!

• Stayed November 2013
Sadie K, Manager at Wildwood Lodge, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we value your feedback and are so happy to learn that you enjoyed the spacious room, complimentary breakfast and accommodation from our staff!

I was truly sorry to learn about the miscommunication with the number of guests staying in the suite, as occupants per room can reflect an increase in rate, but thrilled to see that we adjusted that increase upon check out. Our Chief Operating Executive, Jesse Wilder, handled this personally and would be happy to follow up with you on this. Please call 262-506-2000.

We all hope that you and your family will return in the future and allow us to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback, this has been circulated throughout the property and will serve as a useful learning tool.

Please contact myself or Jesse directly to book your next stay or discuss this further. Happy holiday season to you and your family.

With Gratitude,

Sadie Kealey
Sales Executive
skealey@hoari.com
262-506-2250
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pewaukee
The Country Springs Hotel
Holiday Inn Pewaukee
Holiday Inn Pewaukee
#1 of 4 in Pewaukee
4.5 of 5 stars 92 reviews
BEST WESTERN Waukesha Grand
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Marriott Milwaukee West
Marriott Milwaukee West
#2 of 4 in Pewaukee
4.0 of 5 stars 193 reviews
Hampton Inn Brookfield
Hampton Inn Brookfield
#2 of 13 in Brookfield
4.5 of 5 stars 344 reviews

Been to Wildwood Lodge? Share your experiences!