“Exceeded Expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wildwood Lodge

Save Saved
You added Wildwood Lodge to your Saves list
Wildwood Lodge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   N14 W24121 Tower Place, Pewaukee, WI 53072 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Affiliate website
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pewaukee
Menomonie, Wisconsin
“Exceeded Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Wildwood Lodge recently and were very pleased with our accommodations. We booked a king Corner Suite and the room was excellent. It was a spacious two room suite with large flatscreen LCD tvs in both the bedroom and the sitting area. The staff was frofessional and very helpful. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay there again. A great value.

Room Tip: We booked the King Corner suite and were very happy with out choice.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sadie K, Manager at Wildwood Lodge, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you Professor Holland from Menomonie, Wisconsin, what a stellar review!

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay was! We look forward to seeing you and your wife back soon.

With Gratitude,

Sadie K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Brookfield, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here July 2013. When I made the reservation on the phone the attendant was very helpful as I had unique circumstances to overcome. I liked that she went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable with the details. The room was nicely decorated with old-timey pictures and a woodsy feel throughout. I travel for work and take great care in selecting which hotels I stay in - I checked the mattress, box spring, seams, pillows and the walls and everything looked good. The night noise was low if any at all, and I had noticed lots of kids at the pool so I expected it to be loud but it wasn't. The bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows. In the morning the breakfast looked good and the coffee was perfect. The hotel is a little on the pricey side but the location is close to shopping and nice restaurants and it's a quick 20 minute drive to Milwaukee. It's close to the city without actually being in the city. I have recommended this hotel to people already and I would stay here again when I'm in the area.

Room Tip: The pool had a great deal of traffic so I would ask for the other side of the hotel if you are looki...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed at Hotel for around 4 days. The hotel, environment, tea, coffee, breakfast were excellent. Room, lounge, passages clean. The entrance is elegant. Great experience. Thanks for front desk personnel. Regards. Sunil Wadekar, Pune, India

Room Tip: Hotel is Non-smoking. Smokers should take ground floor room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Lake Mary, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed here for two nights. Problems:
1. Had to go get a new key every time I returned to the room because the key system would not read it.
2. Two TV's in rooms, each had different channels and they would not re-set them (unable to figure out how to do it myself).
3. Had to personally go to the front desk anytime I needed something because no one would answer the phone.
4. Worst of all: Left TWO messages for Manager to contact me regarding these concerns and no one ever did.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The room was nice. We stayed in a whirlpool suite for 1 night and it was what I expected for $155.00. What I didn't expect was the almost $700 in 'pending charges' they placed on my credit card. When I called the hotel this morning they told me this is normal and the extra 'hold' on my funds should drop off in a few days. They didn't even have a record of the largest hold they placed. All I can say is that I'm glad I used my credit card instead of my debit card so at least I won't incur overdraft fees while they 'hold' all of my money. I will not stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013
eagle river, w,i usa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I used to stay at this property frequently but I must say that I think the overall quality is dropping.
I think that the house keeping is avg. to poor. I am finding things left in the rooms from the past occupant.
They state that there is a hot breakfast starting at 6:00 AM but the last several times there the hot food is not out until later in the morning and quite frankly the food then has not been hot.
The front desk staff has been nice to deal with and they are friendly.
Overall with some work the place can be better.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Lodge is very themed and a very nice change from your standard beige hotels. Pool was good sized as well as lots of tables to eat and relax at , in pool area as well as in the common areas. Very clean, large rooms. Always lots of towels at pool.Most hotels never have clean pool towels. Bathrooms right inside pool area,nice not to have to go thru an air conditioned lobby to get to them. Staff was helpful. Holiday inn across the street was much more expensive, nice lobby with chairs but because they don't have a breakfast area there is no place to share a snack/pizza with friends. Husband and friends enjoyed their meal at the Machine Shed next door while the moms ate pizza while the kids swam.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Wildwood Lodge? Share your experiences!