“Great manager, staff, and accommodation!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wildwood Lodge

Save Saved
You added Wildwood Lodge to your Saves list
Wildwood Lodge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   N14 W24121 Tower Place, Pewaukee, WI 53072 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Affiliate website
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pewaukee
East Lansing, Michigan
“Great manager, staff, and accommodation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I've stayed here for business many times and this place ROCKS! The manager Jeff consistently goes out of his way to make my stay great. I love those warm cookies at the desk! Really helpful and nice staff. If anyone is looking for the revival of customer service, look no further! Thank you Jeff and team for everything you do to aid in my stay!

Room Tip: Tell the manager what you are looking for, he's GREAT!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Tinley Park, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed here because the Holiday Inn across the street was overpriced when I called. I'm so glad I checked out the Wildwood Lodge! From the beautiful lobby to the nicely appointed rooms, this is a hidden gem. Even though I was unable to give them my credit card number when I called for a room (I was driving at the time), they held a room for me until I got there, which was after 6:30 pm. I was warmly greeted by the woman at the front desk and they accommodated my request for a first floor room. She made a recommendation for a place to eat and even told me what she thought were the best things they served. I will definitely stay here again when I have business in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Waukesha, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My son turned 16 and wanted to stay in a hotel by a pool for a night. Being close we decided to try this hotel. When setting up registration the front desk associate was very courteous. When we came in to check in he remembered us and again was very friendly. The hotel is next to I-94 and easy to get to, there is a Machine Shed restaurant and also the Thunder Bay restaurant is walking distance to the hotel. The room had a small refridge which is nice to have. The only disappointment was the beds were extremely hard but for one night it was manageable. The hotel offered an average continental breakfast but nice. Location is also convenient to anyone who wants to travel to Waukesha for an event at the Expo center. Very close drive. Overall I will visit here again and if I have traveling relatives coming to the area, I will suggest this hotel to stay at.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms were convienant and noise was minimum.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were on the second floor next to the elevator. There was a Christmas party on the basement level with a DJ. We could hear a lot of bass in our room and the smokers were outside our window from the party. They quickly moved us to two separate regular rooms. Thank you so much for making out stay enjoyable even with a little mishap. You guys are awesome!

Breakfast had tons of options and was VERY happy to see more then one healthy option as well!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Wow! Found this place on a trip advisor search. Seemed to have good reviews so we booked it. Was pleasantly surprised te rate was considerably less than the rates shown on trip advisor. Hot cookies on arrival. Staff was awesome! This will be our hotel of choice everytime we are in the Mileaukee area.

• Stayed November 2012
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed here in November on business and will be staying there on my return trip, I was very happy with everything. Hotel is next to I-94 and easy to get to, there is a Machine Shed resturant and also the Thunder Bay resturant adjacent to the hotel, both serve very good food with the Thunder Bay being more upscale. The hotel is clean, well cared for and the rooms are nicely laid out. There is a night light in the bathroom (always a plus) and the bathroom is well lit, small fridge in the room, very nice desk with flawless internet service and a comfortable bed. The feature a cash bar from 5-10pm, an above average continental breakfast (eggs and ham etc.). The staff is pleasant and helpful and go out of their way to make sure you enjoy the stay.

The only complaint is the glassware in the rooms, I prefer plastic disposable glasses (thanks to Date Line).

I very much enjoyed the stay and will be returning soon.

Room Tip: I would think all rooms are very nice.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Auburn, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

have stayed here twice now - once before it changed ownership and then last weekend. This is a nice place to stay - the rooms are significantly larger than average, the pool area is nice, and breakfast has a bit more than the typical free breakfast food (bacon and eggs in addition to the typical waffle maker and cereal/bagel/muffins). Staff is kind and helpful. Location suffers a little in regards to a "lot" of restaurants (though there are two right nearby they are a little on the pricey side) - there are a few fast foods nearby. This isn't the hotel's fault, certainly, and we'd definitely stay here again - very clean, well-kept and just a great value. Also very nearby the volleyball complex where our tournament was (which is why we were staying there).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Wildwood Lodge? Share your experiences!