“Regular hotel for family visits” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wildwood Lodge

You added Wildwood Lodge to your Saves list
Wildwood Lodge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   N14 W24121 Tower Place, Pewaukee, WI 53072 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Affiliate website
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pewaukee
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Regular hotel for family visits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012 via mobile

We always enjoy our stay here. The evening staff were very accommodating and opened the bar for us even though they were not serving the night of our arrival. The only thing they could improve on is the breakfast service in regards to utensils, etc.

• Stayed July 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Every time we stay here, we feel like we are at home. Our two young children love the pool and the breakfast in the morning. The staff is fantastic, in particular Jeff. They remember us and our room preferences each time without us asking. Jeff goes way beyond the call of duty for us on numerous occasions. We would not stay anywhere else in the area.

Room Tip: The end rooms are great
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Peoria, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for her sister's wedding on October 22. The hotel was less than a mile from the wedding site, so was very convenient. We had a room with a king sized bed, which was adequate for our needs. The room and the hotel had a rustic, northern great lakes motif, and was well furnished. It included a work area with a two sided desk. One shortcoming was that the heating/cooling was somewhat difficult to control. Although nighttime temperatures were in the upper forties, we had to run the air conditioning to keep the room from becoming too warm.

The desk staff was courteous and knowledgeable, and the breakfast in the morning was very good. We spent two nights here.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Lafayette, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

This hotel is one of the cleanest hotels that I have ever stayed in. I have seen employees cleaning the top of ice machines and fire alarms. The rooms and bathrooms are just as clean.
The pool is large and great for doing laps--There are always plenty of extra towelsaround.
I spend about 100 nights in hotels a year. This is my favorite by far. It is economical and the staff is friendly and efficient.
The hunting lodge motif is unique and pleasingly different from the cookie-cutter hotels that we stay in too often.
I think that you will like this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Burnsville, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

I travel to the Milwaukee area regularly for business. I’ve tried a number of hotels in the Waukesha and Pewaukee area, and rank the Comfort Suites hotel in Pewaukee as my favorite. The facility is located an easy walk to restaurants. The rooms are updated, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast is more substantial than you find at the Best Western due to the fact that they have the food brought in from a restaurant. The key for me is the friendly staff and great service; they always know my name and more than once have stepped above and beyond to help me out.

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Kimberly, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

When travelling for business I use the Comfort Suites Lake Country because of it's convenience to our office but more importantly because of the great value and the way the staff welcomes me each time. They know me by name and are always willing to go out of their way to accomodate any requests. I also use the Choice Hotels program and love the rewards. I would highly recommend this location for business or personal travel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Nekoosa, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

i have been returning monthly to this comfortable hotel for 3 or 4 years. After many years in the Waukesha/Pewaukee motel market and getting less service and increasing rates at other properties I inquired at the Comfort Suites Lake Country. The lobby is large and comfortable made me feel welcome immediately. Jeff Calimlim, Asst. General Manager, showed me rooms, and treated me like I had been there before.
The rooms are very comfortable, with more than adequate work space. In the short time I'm seeing upgrades to the rooms with flat screen tv, and improved showers. They aren't
resting on their laurels.
They have a small bar of the main lobby, with a warm fireplace in the winter. The daily breakfast is catered by a resturant across the parking lot. No micro wave egg dishes or donuts wrapped in plastic like other places.
With 2 resturants adjacent, it is nice to walk to dinner after a day in the car.
The staff is attentive and always friendly.
Give Comfort Suites Lake country a try and you too will keep coming back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to Wildwood Lodge? Share your experiences!