“Yes it's good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
wausaukee wi
“Yes it's good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The only bad thing is the four lane put it off the main line so you can see it but you go out of your way to get there.. My wife and I have had several meals you will have left overs they are all good to very good Service is good and price is right. We always went during the week Try it out.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Oneonta, New York
“Surprisingly good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

After many disappointing attempts to find edible Italian food in the Marinette area, I was very skeptical when someone recommended Buindo's. I wasn't expecting much, and when it just looked like a bar with a dining area I was even more skeptical. My recent experience at another so-called Italian place just down the road was so bad, I ordered the same meal just out of spite so I could simply write the whole area off.

I ordered Linguine with white clam sauce, and I have to say I was very surprised. While it wasn't 4 star gourmet, it was quite good. The noodles were a little thick, but cooked perfectly. The clams were plentiful and not chewy. The dish was flavorful and the pasta held the flavors well. They have a very small salad bar, but it was fresh with some pleasantly surprising sides. I have since had their pizza, which is also surprisingly good. It's not exceptional, but it's the best I've had in the area, hands down. They make a sheet pizza large enough to feed a small army too.

The prices were quite reasonable and I would consider Buindo's one of the best values in the area. It isn't fine dining by any stretch, but they do really seem to make the quality of their food a priority. This is a good place to stop if you're traveling route 41 and want a satisfying meal at a reasonable price. It might be awhile before you'll find another one.

• Visited November 2011