“Not impressed multiple times.” 2 of 5 stars

12830 Cox Lane, Osseo, WI
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Osseo
Cuisines: American
“Not impressed multiple times.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have tried eating at this place at least 3 times for pizza and was denied that because it was to hot apparently. I thought they advertise to be a pizzeria? So we tried Friday fish fry one night. All I can say was the toast and French fries were good. My fish was soggy and so were my hashbrowns. Service was ok, other then she told us we had 10 minutes to order. Once our food arrived she continued to talk to us about random things that interiors our dinner. So longer story short I was extremely unimpressed multiple times.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Eau Claire
“Wonderful staff and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

For being a bar and trying everyplace In town to eat over the years, this place is the best. Excellent staff and service. Highly recommend to all!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Osseo, Wisconsin
“Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I wouldn't even have thought about ever trying this hole-in-the-wall tucked into the far corner of a local hotel, but I had a coupon, so we went to try the Friday fish. It was delicious, as was a burger and other food we ordered. The service was friendly, the atmosphere pretty good for pub dining, and the prices are reasonable. My wife and I agreed, we'd eat here again.

Visited March 2013
East Troy
“Good service, wide variety of pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

When arriving late in the evening at a nearby hotel, the first choice of places to get a pizza for carry-out had shut down their ovens 15 mins. prior to closing time. Found Meatheads Pizza & Ale House open and although they were about to to close their kitchen too, went out of their way to serve me, and were very friendly in doing so. Their pizza menu has many choices and they make their own crusts and sauce. Very tasty! Also have the bar & entertainment for the attached hotel.
Good value.