“You Could Close Your Eyes and Pick Something and it Would Be Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Roxy Supper Club

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“You Could Close Your Eyes and Pick Something and it Would Be Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is hands down the BEST restaurant in town. Fantastic food, good prices, great drinks and the service is always good, friendly and with a smile. Seriously, this place has been around for a long time for a reason. It's consistently good.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Best Date Night EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

This is the best place for dinner. My husband has the prime rib everytime but with such an extensive menu and wonderful specials, I always try something different. I am never disappointed. The waitstaff are friendly and go out of their way for you! Cant wait for our next trip to Oshkosh!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Group of 6 and we were all very satisfied.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We took some people visiting my husbands company to eat here one night. One was from Korea and the other Mexico. Everyone ordered a different dish, and we were all very satisfied. The waitress was very attentive. The bartender very helpful even before dinner as we waited a bit- even went to reserve a table for the 6 of us. My drink was very good, I couldn't even finish the second it was pretty strong. What a change from some other places on the river that have the weakest drinks that you can't even tell there is alcohol in them. Anyway, those of us from here had to take leftovers home as the portions were huge. My veal with mushrooms and asparagus was tender, flavorful and I'd get it again. The steaks were cooked perfect, and we all went home full and happy. We'd certainly return with guests there and we'd highly recommend it. Salads were very good- I love the french roquefort dressing with real chunky blue cheese. Others chose soup - and the french onion was especially good with cheesy baked topping.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“Favorite place for Steak in the area. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Love this place. Been going here since I was a kid. I normally order the tenderloin with asparagus. I've never had a bad steak here. You get soup and salad with your dinner. We actually ordered off the dinner menu while here for lunch. Their Old Fashions are delicious. Great value for your money.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
“My favorite place in Oshkosh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is the "place of choice" for special occasions.......lunch with friends........or business meetings. Never had Pecan Chicken anywhere, any better!! Always pleasant wait staff and fast service. As many times as I've been there, cannot complain about anything! Bartenders have been good, and make an excellent Brandy Alexander for after dinner!! People new to town ask me where to go..........and this is my first choice!! Nice "early dining" menu, too!

• Visited December 2013