“We really enjoyed our stay at the Hawthorn Suites. My only...” 5 of 5 stars

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3105 South Washburn Street, Oshkosh, WI 54904   |
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Oshkosh
Milwaukee
“We really enjoyed our stay at the Hawthorn Suites. My only...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hawthorn Suites. My only complaint was that we were not able to order a movie from the television. Other than that, it was an awesome experience for me and my students.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Vicki K, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Ms. SM:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a comment regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Your group of young people were awesome, we look forward to the great leaders they will make in the future.

Again, thank you for writing the commnet and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (920) 303-1133.

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh, WI

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
San Marcos
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed in room 209 and there was a humming noise at all hours. It sounded like a pipe that was leading to the floor above us and any time someone would use water the pipe would hum. It wasn't a problem unless someone ran the water in the middle of the night. Mentioned it to the staff but could not duplicate the noise. Also, I needed to print boarding passes in the business center and it was like someone had hosted a party in the room with empty beer cans and soda cans. The housekeeping staff walk by this room constantly and didn't notice it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Dear AW :

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are looking into the Strange Noise, we are so thankful you let us know about it. If you would have just left it go we may have never known it was an issue.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (920) 303-1133.

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh, WI
Escanaba, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was so impressed with my stay at this hotel I couldn't wait to write this review:) First we arrived and was given the wrong room but after only a few short minutes the issue was fixed. We were even offered the option to call and get our room (which was a jacuzzi sweet) at the rate of the standard room. The front desk even brought my daughters milk we had forgot in the fridge when we were moved to our new room. We stayed here for 3nights on a mini vacation:) I have 3girls ages 2,4, and 11 who love swimming, and it is so nice when we go somewhere we really like!! There pool room is very comfortable. there water is so warm and the kiddy pool is perfect! There is a slide for the little ones and water comes out of a helecopter my girls thought that was so awesome:) the kiddy pool is about a foot deep so it was perfect for my 2yr old it is also right next to the big pool so you can swim and not have to chase after your baby lol it was the first time I was able to swim with my 4 and 11 yr old without chasing my 2yr old! we stay in about 20 hotels a yr and this was by far the bast ever! The set up is so perfect it is not too big and not too small for a little swimming. They also have a pool table IN the pool room which was perfect cause my husband doesn't really swim. the hot tub is also right there where you can see everything and actually enjoy yourself:) The breakfast was great and they had alot to choose from but early:) 6-9am. our room was very spacious and clean however they did have some type of bug in the window sills and more then a few:( My husband thought they were emerald ash bores. Nothing gross just a bug, though one did manage to come home with us!! Our stay was perfect and we paid for the jucuzzi hot tub but didnt really use it until the last day or so. when we did go to use it we realized it wasn't working right and let it be:( I was going to say something but we ended up with a flat tire and so it through me off. was a little upset that we had pd full price for the room and then the tub didnt work:( well it did, but the button was difficult and you had to wait til it popped up in order to turn it on or off once you had pushed it! lol:) however our stay couldn't have been better when leaving we were late and they did not fuss at all in fact front desk called her mechanic to see about fixing my van cause she knew him. She was so helpful:) everyone there was really nice, but the man doing breakfast was kinda rude:( when we are in oshkosh we will only stay here, wish it was closer to us:)

Room Tip: Awesome place to stay with kids so warm and cozy. Very convient pool, and hot tub are close for watc...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Vicki K, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Tracy L (Escanaba, Michigan)
We would like to thank you for taking the time to tell the "World" about your stay. It was our pleasure having you with us, and look forward to your soon return. Thank you for letting us know about the issue with your whirlpool, so we can get that fixed for the next person and ready for your next stay.

Thank you for the title "Best Hotel" You are so kind.

Hope your car is running well and the New Year is filled with blessing for you and your family!

See you soon!

Vicki Koch and the grateful staff at the Hawthorn Suites of Oshkosh!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had a great time during our stay, as usual. This was not our first time spending a couple nights and certainly won't be our last. Always enjoy the hot tub and pool area. Beds are very comfy and rooms are always nice. The staff was great, willing to assist in whatever way possible. We especially appreciated Austin at the front desk, very polite and professional!! Thank you for another great time Hawthorn Team!!

• Stayed January 2013
Vicki K, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Good Day!
We want to Thank you for the awesome comment and we have called Austin's attention to your kind words. We are so happy to see that the Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Oshkosh has become your home away from home. It is always a pleasure to see our return guests!

Thank you again for the 5* Stars!!!

We'll see you soon!!

At your service,
Vicki Koch

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oshkosh? Share your experiences!