“Property renovated” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Oshkosh
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
“Property renovated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Our first return here in a long time. The property has been renovated. Is very very nice. Pool and whirlpool fantastic, warm, clean. Rooms updated and comfortable bed. Breakfast is quite good for the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My group rides bikes across the state to raise money for Special Olympics. At the last minute, the hotel we had overnighted in for the last 16 years decided they didn't want to help with the cause anymore. Americinn stepped in and saved the day! Friendly staff! Clean pool and hot tub! Comfy lounge area! Great breakfast! and THE BEST beds I have ever experienced in a hotel! After this stay, other hotels seem like sleeping in the car. DO stay here. One staff member even let me borrow a charger to charge my phone! The Minocqua A.Inn is pretty good too by the way.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Linlithgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My wife and myself stay for two nights as part of our touring vacation of the Great Lakes. We found the staff extremely pleasant and helpful as we were waiting for one of our suitcases to catch up with us from our inward flight from UK to Chicago. The Hotel was very clean and confortable and we would definately use the AmericInn, Oshkosh again if we were in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Escanaba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Everything was as expected as well as better than expected. Service was super. I was assisted carrying a heavy cooler down the stairs and to my car.

The night was quiet and everything worked as it should.

Room Tip: If you are going to use the pool, ask for a room near the pool.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manchester, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The Costumer service was WONDERFULL!! They really know how to make you feel right at home. The hot breakfast was unexpected I didn't know they had so much!! I was only staying for a few days but I have seen the workers there go out of their way to make sure I had an enjoyable stay. Next time I am in Oshkosh I will be staying at the AmericInn from now on.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
AmericInnOshkosh, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Oshkosh, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Can't thank you enough for the great review! I have the best staff, and am thrilled you got the superior customer service you deserved while you were in town, and I'm glad you got to enjoy our hot breakfast buffet. It is great to hear that people enjoy the hotel as much as we do!

Oldham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed here for one night while passing through the area; it proved to be a very good place for a short stay. The inn was clean, comfortable and- considering that it was on a busy road and close to a small airport- surprisingly quiet. Staff were friendly and efficient and I enjoyed a good hot breakfast. Recommended without hesitation.
Just down the road is an aviation museum which is well worth a visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Clean, comfortable, and quiet are some of our best qualities, along with our great customer service! You can always count on the AmericInn Lodge & Suites in Oshkosh to provide you with the best lodging experience you can get. Thanks for choosing us for your stop as you were passing through the area and hope you choose to see us next time you're in town.

Thank you again, and don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance to you!

Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is the second time in 2 months that my family stayed at this hotel in Oshkosh. Both times there were minor issues that were resolved very quickly. The rooms were clean, spacious and available when we needed them. The entire staff was courteous and really went out of their way to makeour stay enjoyable. We will consider the AmericInn our home away from everytime we venture to Oshkosh.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for coming to the AmericInn Lodge & Suites for another family trip. We value our repeat guests, as it shows us that you enjoyed your stay and chose to come back and see us again. We do know issues and things can come up, and I'm thrilled to hear that the minor issue you had was corrected and you were able to get superior customer service from my staff. We pride ourselves on treating our guests like family, and happy you consider us your home away from home when you're visiting Oshkosh!

Looking forward to seeing you and your family next time you're in town!

Kelly Booth

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Oshkosh? Share your experiences!