“Great Staff, Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Oshkosh
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Staff, Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The staff at this hotel is what sells it for me. They were one of the nicest staffs that I have experienced while traveling and made a point to remember something about me to talk about. The rooms were very nice and large and the desk/work area functioned great. The bed was very comfy and the shower had water pressure.

The area is great for any of your needs and it has easy access to the roads.

Would recommend to anyone traveling in that area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Oshkosh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I booked a room here for my mother and sister. I needed a walk in shower roomnad when I was making the reservation(in person) one of the staff offered to show me the room. It was just what she needed. My family was very comfortable staying in the room. It was down the hall a ways from the front entrance, which means it is quiet. They parked near an exit door and found the distance better to the room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We stayed for a week at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Oshkosh, Wisconsin during EAA Fly in. They had amazing "extras" for the people who were staying there during the week which made the week even that much better! Cold bottled water was available daily, as well as coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Fresh baked cookies were always available. One evening we had delicious cupcakes, and one evening we had SubWay sandwiches available. The EAA newspaper was available daily. The staff were very friendly and did whatever they could to make our stay the best it could be. My daughter used the exercise room that was small but adequate for her needs. The pool and hot tub looked very enjoyable but I didn't have time to use them! I have stayed in a lot of hotels and this one was far and above, the best, as far as the service and friendliness of the staff went! The suite was very comfortable for my husband and I and our 21 year old daughter. The free wi-fi is a big hit with me. The breakfast that was provided in the morning couldn't have been better or more varied. We plan to stay there again next year during the EAA Week.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Racine, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We LOVED the Oshkosh Fairfield. You feel at home from the moment you walk in the door. The staff is very friendly, and go out of their way to help you. The room was very clean, and the beds very so cozy. Slept better then at home. Breakfest was also one of the best I have ever had at a Fairfield. The staff keeps everything clean and filled up. Very close to the Oulet Mall in Oshkosh, and a 25 min. ride to the Fox Vally Mall in Appleton. Easy on and off Hwy 41. Would recomend this Hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Oldsmar, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We love this hotel, the Oshkosh Marriott brings back to life the meaning of customer service! Judy welcomed us by name, brought extra blankets and when we returned from dinner, fresh hot cookies in our room. Where can you go and get that special and personal treatment? I am a platinum guest and no other Marriott property compares to the home town feel in Oshkosh! You could write a training video on her attitude and caring nature. This person deserves a huge amount of recognition! If you don't stay here, you will miss out on the clean and fresh accommodations!

Room Tip: Clean rooms and special customer service!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This hotel is right off the highway. As a Marriott Platinum Rewards member, I was hoping to get a room in a decent location. Instead, I was given one of the rooms closest to the highway. The noise is extremely loud, and it was hard to sleep.
Also, I had a bad experience when calling the hotel ahead of my visit. I had a few questions, and the employee who answered was not very friendly. My questions were not answered.
The rooms are nice, and seem newly redone. The fitness room, although small, has nice equipment.

Room Tip: Pick a room away from the highway, facing the parking lot!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your high rating on the cleanliness, however, I also apologize for your unfavorable experience at our hotel. I would like to discuss the issues you stated personally. Please call me at 920-233-8504 at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking to you and finding a resolution.

Patti Anderson
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Hotel was very clean and in good shape. The staff--from the front desk to the cleaning staff--were very friendly and helpful. And it was refreshing that they all spoke and understood English so we didn't have to struggle to communicate with them. I have stayed here before and will definitely use them again in the future. They also offered a nice breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Oshkosh? Share your experiences!