“Friendliest front desk ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PREMIER Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PREMIER Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center to your Saves list
Expedia.com Booking.com
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 N. Main Street, Oshkosh, WI 54901 (Formerly Oshkosh Premier Waterfront Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Oshkosh
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Friendliest front desk ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This hotel is beautiful. I was so impressed with the pillows that I bought one! Beds and bedding heavenly. But the best part are the employees (including the shuttle driver!) I was so impressed when I called to make my reservation and my amazement continued during our stay. I wish I would have gotten the names of the girls at the front desk. They are superior.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Abby T, Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the staff to be friendly, courteous and helpful. Our goal is to make people feel comfortable and at home, enjoying their stay, and wanting to return at a future date.
We look forward to seeing you again and appeciate your time. Its always great to hear from our guests and to know that they enjoyed their stay.

166 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Silverlake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

This was our best stop during an eight day trip through mid-west. We had a corner river view king. The room was very comfortable with windows overlooking the river running the whole length of the room.
Restaurant and room service were above average and reasonably priced.
Pool and hot tub were a treat
We will definitely return.

Room Tip: River view is worthwhile
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Abby T, Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
You have made our day, taking the time to write your review about our property. We are thrilled that we were your best stop on your eight day trip through the Midwest! We strive to bring our guest the very best in service and product. Thank you for letting us know we provided both of those things to you, during your stay. It's extremely important to us how guests are accomidated and that they feel comfortable and at home with us. Thank you again for your input and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stayed at this hotel from May 16-18, 2013. The accommodations were fantastic. They had just remodeled this location and it is beautiful. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The hotel staff provided me with excellent customer service. The quality of the food was outstanding. I cannot say enough about this hotel and its excellent customer service.

Room Tip: I had a corner room that overlooked the water and it was very quiet. It was at the end of the hallw...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay. Traveling from out of state and finding a comfortable place to stay at the end of your journey is extremely important. We are glad that you found that excellent customer service and nice hotel with us. We appreciate your input and look forward to a possible future visit from you.
Manteca, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Rooms were well designed and excellently maintained. If you go to Oshkosh, it is the place to stay. Great views of the Fox River and Lake Winnebago. If you like to fish, make this your home base. If you are having a meeting, have it here. The rooms were first class and well appointed. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and knowlegable. I enjoyed my stay very much. If I am ever in the area again, I will stay here.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write a review. The rebuild of this hotel turned out fantastic and its great to know that guests feel the same way. Being near the water has made the hotel not only a great place for boaters and fisherme but its also provides fantastic views from out guestrooms. Your review, letting us know these particular amenities matter is perfect. We are thrilled that your visit was a success and that you had a great stay. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I've been looking forward to checking out the total renovation of this hotel first-hand, and I was not disappointed. We stayed one night, ate at the Ground Round for dinner and breakfast, and had a great experience. The patio at the restaurant had just opened, but it was a little too cold out to enjoy it.

Nice rooms, extremely clean (I mean it's brand new, so that's expected, but it's nice!), super friendly staff. We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the hotel. We are glad that you were able to try the restaurant and had an enjoyable experience. Hopefully, on your next visit, the weather will be nice so you can enjoy the outdoor patio. Guests imjput is extremely important to us and our future guest so thank you again for letting us know how your stay went. We look forward to seeing you again.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Excellent facility for that hotel workout. The room is inviting with its wooden floor, clean and working machines, good view of tv's....yes, more than one, work-out mats, two full exercise balls and a stack of medicine balls.

Hotel is an excellent location in beautiful downton Oshkosh on the water, easy walking outside. Good restaurant, bar and overall accomodations would recommend to anyone staying in Oshkosh.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Abby T, Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed the fitness center and the fact that it was comfortable for you. When we remodeled one of our goals was to give guests a fitness center that reminded them of a small gym that had something for everyone, was convenient and had an inviting atmosphere. Thank you again for your input and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I attended a convention that was held at this hotel May 17 - 18. The hotel underwent a huge rennovation, and the results are amazing. There's still some work to be done, but it did not take away from my experience. I stayed in Room 705 for two nights. The view from that room was spectacular (I saw the river and several boaters enjoying the water), the bed very comfortable, and the amenities more than I expected. Even the conference rooms were beautiful and comfortable.

The part that really made the stay for me was the staff. It didn't matter who I ran into, from manager to cleaning personnel to the conference staff, ALL were gracious and friendly. Even as I loaded up my truck before I checked out, I was wished a heart-felt good morning by the various staff I met along the way. All were genuinely interested in making sure my stay was a good one.

If you are looking for a great place to stay, I'd give this place a try.

Room Tip: Tell them you'd like to see the river. Seventh floor, odd numbered side, in the 0-20 range. It...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Abby T, Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay and convention went. It was a pleasure knowing that our staff made you feel welcome and went out of their way to meet your needs. This is a very important part of our business philosophy, making our guests feel very welcome and satisfied with their experience. We look forward to your return stay with us and our goal is that all of our future guests can voice the same experience you have had! Thank you again for taking the time to write.

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center? Share your experiences!