I stayed there for a wedding recently, if it hadn't been for the discounted wedding price we got I would have said this was extraordinarily overpriced. The breakfast is definitely nothing to get excited over - bagels, toast, muffins, cereal....all very blah.
The room is nice however hallway noise is very obvious from inside the room. Thankfully we weren't on a busy floor with a lot of kiddos.
The staff is very nice and welcoming. They were available anytime we had questions about the LaCrosse area.
Pool is average.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - La Crosse Hotel
- Stoney Creek Inn - La Crosse Hotel Onalaska
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Stoney Creek Onalaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoney Creek Inn of La Crosse/Onalaska hotel is your haven after a busy day of snow skiing, shopping or cruising the Mississippi river. We have 157 uniquely appointed hotel rooms, including theme suites with whirlpool baths and stone fireplaces. For family getaways, our rooms feature king-size beds and sturdy double-deck log bunks for the kids. We offer 12,000 square feet of flexible meeting space just right for weddings, reunions and business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - La Crosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.