We stayed here in October 2012, 3 adults and one 8 year old. I loved it. We booked a room with one king size bed and bunk beds. It was perfect for us. The room was beautifully decorated in an outdoor theme. It was very roomy. The staff was friendly and helpful. We loved the huge indoor/outdoor pool and huge whirlpool. The capacity for the whirlpool was 26. Wow! It was huge and delightful after a long day. They even had a fantastic gas fireplace and big screen TV in the pool area. We all just loved it. I would highly recommend the Stoney Creek!
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - La Crosse Hotel Onalaska
- Stoney Creek Inn - La Crosse Hotel
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Stoney Creek Onalaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center of La Crosse/Onalaska hotel is your haven after a busy day of snow skiing, shopping or cruising the Mississippi river. We have 157 uniquely appointed hotel rooms, including theme suites with whirlpool baths and stone fireplaces. For family getaways, our rooms feature king-size beds and sturdy double-deck log bunks for the kids. We offer 12,000 square feet of flexible meeting space just right for weddings, reunions and business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - La Crosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.