Our team stayed at the Stoney Creek Inn, Onalaska, WI for one night this past weekend. Their group services team was extremely organized and had us pre-checked before arriving, so we were off the bus and into the rooms in 30 seconds. The hotel rooms were beautiful, well kept, and inviting. Everyone on the staff was extremely accommodating and genuinely friendly to the group. I know the hotel was full on Friday, and we were treated like we were the only ones who were staying with them.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - La Crosse Hotel Onalaska
- Stoney Creek Inn - La Crosse Hotel
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Stoney Creek Onalaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoney Creek Inn of La Crosse/Onalaska hotel is your haven after a busy day of snow skiing, shopping or cruising the Mississippi river. We have 157 uniquely appointed hotel rooms, including theme suites with whirlpool baths and stone fireplaces. For family getaways, our rooms feature king-size beds and sturdy double-deck log bunks for the kids. We offer 12,000 square feet of flexible meeting space just right for weddings, reunions and business events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - La Crosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.