“Not good” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Not good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Adjectives I would use to describe the food would be overcooked, undercooked, greasy, and just plain old not very good. This type of restaurant is usually average at best and this one is worse than average. I went here because my options were limited. I would not return.

• Visited April 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
Texas
“Really Enjoyed Eating Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

We ate here last night, and the food was very good. The service was good, and the price was reasonable.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Wisconsin
“A Little Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

We had our pick of almost any chain eatery you can think of in this location. I picked TGIFridays because I recalled how tasty their chicken strips w/ Jack Daniel's sauce were in the past. Unfortunately there isn't really a lunch option for this item (there is, but nothing I considered practical for that time of day). This is hardly this location's fault. The disappointing issues pertain to service. The service was very slow. Lots of: "I'll be right there..." I ordered an unlimited soup, salad, breadsticks lunch and they couldn't keep enough breadsticks available for everyone. By the time another batch arrived I wasn't all that interested. The other thing that I found to be a poor touch pertained to the meal I ordered for my child. They have an adequate kid's menu and the deal is an entree, side, and fountain soda. My child ordered a root beer which showed up in a bottle (i.e. not a fountain drink). On the bill we were charged the full price for the kid's meal plus $3+ for the root beer. I wasn't thrilled to pay for a fountain sode + a root beer.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2010

The few times I've visted this resturant, I felt like everything was either deep-fried or swimming in grease. Although the price is usually good, I equate this resturant with a fast food joint, not somewhere I'd eat often.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Canton
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2009

Great family restaurant.
catered to the kids. best TGIF we've ate at.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere