“BEST HOTEL EVER!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Onalaska
Holmen, Wisconsin
“BEST HOTEL EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Friendly staff, clean facility, great location! I love it here! The pool is always at the right temp! The manager is really kool! I chose this hotel to live in when my husband and I were in between homes for a reason and it's because it is like a home here!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
California, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was staying at this hotel and a pipe or something broke and flooded the full main floor hallway and several room. When I asked the employees what was going on they said a pipe broke in one of the rooms but they would be just sucking it up because the owner is to cheap to call in a Cleaning crew that extracts water. I was there 3 days and sure enough all they did was suck it up and turn up the heat - what a terrible mistake. If you stay in this hotel you risk your own health not to mention the manager has the worst language and attitude I have ever experienced in customer service.

Room Tip: the swimming area is a huge hazard as well ... cracked concrete and such. just avoid Baymont at all...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stayed here this passed weekend. One of the best stays I've had in my life it was our first family vacation with our 4 month old. He was right at home from the moment we arrived our room was squeaky clean and to my surprise had a recliner! I have severe neck issues and cosleep with my son I have to sleep in an upright position so the recliner was above and beyond what I expected. The manager Les Dent not only accommodated our needs but helped me with luggage as my hands were full with my infant he even allowed us the same room we had when we had stayed there the previous may because we loved it, it's why we came back.the pool is warm and clean it's even warm after being in the hot tub! The location is excellent and easy to find with shopping and food near by. We won't stay anywhere else when we vacation in la crosse again. Mr. Dent is the best hotel manager I have ever encountered and others should lead by his example the term hospitality is an understatement when it comes to this gentlemen my encounter with him before and during check in is why our family will always return.our stay was quiet and had the white noise from the interstate which was enjoyable. The ceiling fan was great! Breakfast was good nice variety. I rate this hotel 4 stars my experience was top of the line. Thank you Les and your wonderful staff.

• Stayed March 2014

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse / Onalaska? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse / Onalaska

Address: 3300 Kinney Coulee Road North, Onalaska, WI 54650
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Onalaska
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Onalaska
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse / Onalaska 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse / Onalaska reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse / Onalaska Hotel Onalaska
Baymont Inn And Suites La Crosse / Onalaska
Baymont Inn Onalaska
Onalaska Baymont Inn
Baymont Inn La Crosse

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse / Onalaska, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.