“The gentleman that checked me in was very pleasant and...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Onalaska
Lake Mills
“The gentleman that checked me in was very pleasant and...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The gentleman that checked me in was very pleasant and helpful. The room was suitable and as expected for the price. The breakfast was sub-par. All coffee pots were empty, the only hot food was a tray of potatoes and make-your-own waffles. Other than those items there was only cereal and yogurt. I would expect a little more like some eggs and bacon or sausage and maybe some donuts. There were no employees in sight to rectify the situation either.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Iron River
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have stayed at this Baymont in Onalaska before, about 3 months ago and I was very pleased with my stay at that time. This stay, unfortunatley, was not good. The sink and sink top were very dirty and there were only 3 towels and one hand towel and one wash cloth for four people. The lady at the front desk told me when I checked in that there was a 24 hour pool. However, we went down to the pool later and it was closed due to the water pH being too high. I realize there is probably nothing that could have been done to prevent this, but I feel we should have at least been given a heads up regarding this when we checked in. We asked the front desk when it would be fixed and she said tonight. However, it was not fixed until 2 days later. So we were unable to swim in the pool, and we paid about $45 more a hotel with a pool. Me and my family were very upset about this.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse / Onalaska? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse / Onalaska

Address: 3300 Kinney Coulee Road North, Onalaska, WI 54650
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Onalaska
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Onalaska
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse / Onalaska 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse / Onalaska reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse / Onalaska Hotel Onalaska
Baymont Inn And Suites La Crosse / Onalaska
Baymont Inn Onalaska
Onalaska Baymont Inn
Baymont Inn La Crosse

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse / Onalaska, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.