“Bad service” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 53 Restaurants in Onalaska
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Mary Cody's Restaurant and Maggie's Lounge, a place where comfort and classic dining meet. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, locally renowned chef Mary Cody offers New American cuisine, using high-quality seasonal ingredients prepared in innovative ways, alongside classic American favorites. If you're looking for fine food in a casual, cozy atmosphere, you've found the right place.
“Bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

My boyfriend and I showed up at 2pm on a Sunday and was refused lunch. When I asked for a menu, the bartender told me...you can look but we're done serving. I checked out their website which clearly states that they are open until 3. Apparently that isn't the case for us. Too bad...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Arcadia, Wisconsin, United States
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have been there and had good food and service. However my last time there was a long wait for food and it was just okay. Was disappointed.

Visited October 2012
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
“Home style feel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Group of us tried Maggie's for breakfast one day. I could care less about breakfast, but Maggie's changed my thinking with some unique offering son their menu. Very clean restaurant!

Visited March 2012
Wisconsin
“Love the appetizers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We go several times a year for the live music and usually just order off of the appetizer menu. Favorites are the flatbread pizzas and blackened fish sandwhich.

Visited December 2011
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Good food, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Love breakfast here, love lunch here- try the turkey sandwich. Yum.

Visited October 2011