“Blah!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Marion, Indiana
“Blah!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We ate here because it was convenient & it wasn't exciting. Salad bar was pathetic; there weren't even utensils to get some of the items. It seemed no one was attending it. Wait staff & hostess were uninformed. Food = average. Didn't honor drink special from bar even though same bar serviced restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“It's there if you're hungry”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Dined in at Rick's once the whole 30 days we were here. Nothing special about this experience that made us want to come back. There was only 1 hostess/waitress (same person) working and there was one other couple in the restaurant which seemed odd to us. I had the chicken wrap, it was okay, tasted pretty bland. Asked for a refill for my beverage and the waitress must have forgot because it never came.

Visited March 2013
Chicago
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Great food and good service. Ate breakfast, lunch and dinner over the weekend. Loved having Nikki wait on us!

Visited January 2013
USA
“Food was good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

The food was good is about the only thing positive I could say about Rick's. I had lunch there yesterday. I usually write positive reviews. Not so this time. We arrived at 12:05. They were NOT busy. We were seated promptly and that is all that happened. After 20 minutes wait (I did time it), someone brought us menus. Perhaps another 10 minutes passed before the wait staff took our order. That wait was not bad. Then we waited for lunch. It was 45 minutes and we asked twice if they would be bringing our lunch soon. No one ordered anything that should have taken very long and they really were not busy. Staff stood around talking. No one asked us if we wanted anything to drink. We all drank our water and after a while asked for more. The waitress asked us when she took our order if we wanted separate tabs and we said yes. She did not bring them at the end. When our meal finally came, it was warm and tasty. All four of us had things that were left off, however. One person was missing two items. We asked for them and never got them. Waitress never came back to ask how we were doing. Honestly they were NOT busy. We were there for a conference. I would not go back. Worst service I have ever encountered.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“So good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

My husband had a Chicken Pesto Panini (I think?) and I had the Prime Rib. WOW! Soooo delicious and the server we had was very bubbly! She made us feel so special! I only wish I could remember her name. :(

Visited June 2012