“Great soup and salad” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Connecticut
“Great soup and salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Came here with an associate and we both had their soup and salad. You get a cup of soup with a fresher than fresh salad at a very reasonable price

Interior is clean and well laid out

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Great addition to Oconomowoc”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Love this place. The smoothies are awesome and the wraps are too. Large portions, super fresh and a good price for healthy food. Love the soups from the soup market.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hartland, Wisconsin
“not worth the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This was my second time visiting this restaurant.....Although the soup was pretty good the sandwich was just average. I thought $7.50 was a bit much for a cup of soup and half a sandwich. What really really bothered me about this visit was the rudeness of an older lady taking our order. I believe it was owner. I didn't care for my first visit with the same coldness at the counter. I was reading the special board and didn't see the soup listing on the board, and asked the lady behind the counter what the soups of the day were, she very coldly told me they are listed on the clipboard on the counter, which by they way I cannot see from where I am standing. I said I couldn't read it, she just stood there with a crabby look on her face, and my husband had to walk over and read it to me because she couldn't be bothered to do so. I will never again visit this place for lunch....so sad because I like to support local businesses! Put a smile on your face! The only reason I gave it an average rating because the cook was very nice, and he was the one that actually brought us our food, not the crabby lady behind the counter.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good food in a casual setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

For a quick, casual dining experience, this is a great place. They offer a good variety of sandwiches/paninis/wraps and soups. They can even make lettuce wraps for gluten-free options. They also sell Milwaukee-roasted Alterra coffee, which is a plus in my book! They could use a few more tables, as the decor seems sparse, and having more tables would make it cozier.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Healthy delicious cafe, local flair and artwork”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is a bit of a hidden gem, between a K Mart and a Goodwill in a strip mall under the shadow of Mount Olympus (Oconomowoc Wisconsin). Very clean and inviting decor, excellent local artwork adorns every wall, there is a community events board. You order at the counter and find a seat amongst the locals. Coffee is delicious, and I had the quiche which was just right. Lots of vegetarian options, it is a great healthy choice for lunch!

• Visited April 2013