“Best Chili's” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Madison, WI
“Best Chili's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Too bad about the negative reviews, but every time I go to this Chili's I am NEVER disappointed. Sure, you have to wait awhile for the food, but it's worth the wait....the Caribbean Grilled Chicken Salad and Grilled Chicken Breast sandwich are always fresh and hot! The service has always been great....very accommodating when we make special requests. They are always eager to meet our needs. I've been to other Chilis locations, but this place is the best....nice atmosphere and very clean and organized. Kudos to the manager and staff....I'll be back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Oconomowoc WI
“Just Say No”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place is always packed. Why? My service was bad, food bad, manager bad. Wife ordered chicken bacon quesadia she said very good. I ordered sirloin medium, came as parm sirloin. No problem I will scrape off the top, only thing is fork could not penetrate meat. Waiter advised steak topping was his fault, cooking the kitchen. Brought me a new one with all "fresh sides" which the waiter was quite proud of, which looked like a few left over mushrooms scraped from the grill and the manager was cooking my steak this time, still came well done. Really people, go someplace local and good. Only reason I stopped was a gift card, next time I will donate the card to charity.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Worst chili's ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I have tried this chili's on many occasions because it is close. The ribs are good here but everything else is really inconsistent and often terrible. The service is always bad and servers are often rude.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Busy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

As busy as they were they seated us right away and food was very fast.

I always enjoy great service and Chili's was great!!!

Great Job

Visited October 2012
“The food was good, the service was poor.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our server never took our order until 30 minutes after we sat down. They were friendly but way too busy to give us good service.
The food was good and I like their way of paying the bill with the table console.