“Excellent Friday Perch!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Excellent Friday Perch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

We walked over to the restaurant from the Comfort Suites. The food was excellent!!! We enjoyed the Friday Perch and was a nice surprise to have it come with salad and choice of potatoes! I would definitely go back!!!

Visited April 2012

Northlake, Illinois, USA
“Service Lacked.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

We had two servers. One server was amazing and the other was not. We try to stress using our manners - please and thank you, but the one waitress was rude and did not even say 'you are welcome' or acknowledge the fact that our participants were being polite. I would not return with my group here. I would have gotten better service at a fast food restraunt for half the price of what I paid.

Visited February 2012