“Unmatched quality” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E. Ryan Rd.
Description: Sadie's Ristorante Serves Upscale Italian Food in a Casual and Friendly Atmosphere. All dinners are made from scratch to order using family recipes. Sadie's also offers a selection Wine and Beer to Compliment your Dining Experience.
Caledonia, Wisconsin
“Unmatched quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We have been there several times now. Food is top shelf. We have been to many of the best restaurants in Milwaukee and many disappoint. Not at Sadie's. I'm a little hesitant to post a good review as their business is picking up more and more and hopefully one day there will not be a line waiting for an open table. We had the fish fries last night. Even the coleslaw was top shelf.

You will not be disappointed if you go. Kinda looks like a hole in the wall but absolutely one of the best places in Milwaukee. Even the coffee was top shelf. : )

• Visited March 2014

Racine, Wisconsin
“Everytime I go I Enjoy it More”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

The first visit I thought the food was just average, but returned because the staff and owners seemed so genuine I really wanted to try again. Second visit was for pizza which was a good thin crust pizza. I like it. Third time I went back everything was sooooo delicious! I had the eggplant parm...loved it Others in my group also were very happy with their food. Our service was good. We enjoyed a leisurely dinner and look forward to many return visits.

• Visited February 2014
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Good Food & Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

First time at the newly owned Sadie's in Oak Creek - Italian Resturant - Had a party of 10 and everyone's food was fabulous. The chef came out to check on our party everyone raved about the food. The service was also great, our waiter made sure we all had what we needed and smiled at everyone... We had a great time. I noticed all the small tables were almost always filled which only shows me they are being acknowleged for their good food. I had the raviloi but will be back to try their pizza that looked great!

• Visited January 2014
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“undiscovered”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

making last minute plans for diner we chose Sadie's. We live near by and did not yet give this place a try. It did not disappoint. While restaurant was not very busy for a Saturday, we all had fantastic entree's and drinks. I will definitely be back!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenfield, Wisconsin
“"HORRIBLE?"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have grown to love the food and service at Sadie's over the past few months, and I was saddened to see that "703GK" would post such a malicious and personal attack on such a wonderful family. "Horrible" couldn't be farther from the truth! I have yet to have a bad meal there and Francisco, the server has always treated us with kindness and respect. I wish people would learn to use this social media device in a more responsible professional manner...

• Visited November 2013