“Outstanding service” 1 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7141 South 13th St, Oak Creek, WI 53154   |
Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Oak Creek

209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I needed a one night getaway for my daughter and I. This was a quiet and good choice. The room was clean, dark curtains, which are great for non morning people like myself, that actually close. The downside, however, was the woman who checked me in. She didn't mention anything about the free wifi, breakfast in the morning, or any amenities for that matter. There was a man at the front desk later named Patrick and he was very kind. I already stayed one time after this with my fiancé. That stay was also nice with the front desk clerk giving us a late check out so we could get some much needed sleep. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Took advantage of the sleep, park, fly option. From the hotel staff to the shuttle drivers to and from the airport we couldn't ask for better customer service.

The room was very clean and well maintained. My husband mentioned that there was some outside noise (maybe air conditioners or something) but I slept like a baby and didn't notice it.

We had to be in the lobby at 4:15 am to get to the airport. When we got to the lobby the staff had put out breakfast items early so we'd be able to grab a bite before we left.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek

Address: 7141 South 13th St, Oak Creek, WI 53154
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Oak Creek
Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Oak Creek
Hotel Class:2 star — La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport Hotel Oak Creek
La Quinta Milwaukee Airport
La Quinta Oak Creek
Oak Creek La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport / Oak Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.