“Good hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Oak Creek
New York City, New York
“Good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Location is pretty good, few miles outside of the airport. In-room microwave came very handy. Room was clean, no major issues except that there was no soap/shampoo/etc when I walked into the room but the front desk brought me some quickly.

Overall this is the type of hotel that defines what Fairfield Inn offers (good location, free breakfast, clean room, good staff).

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
NicoleGM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, September 29, 2014
Thank you for your review. Feedback continues to improve our staff and our services. Glad to hear you enjoy the stay and we met your expectations. Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We spent one night at this hotel and were thankful for its convenient location. We found it to be clean, roomy, and filled with necessary amenities. It offered a typical breakfast. The front desk staff was pleasant. We requested a quiet room and were placed on the third floor, away from the highway. Our window view was of a junkyard. At 6:30 AM, I heard a “neighbor’s” full phone conversation through the wall upon which our king-size bed was propped. I was thrilled when I finally heard, “OK, so I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” By then, it was almost 7 AM - about the time loud clanging occurred outside of our window. Monday morning junkyard work, I imagine. We were very happy that our stay was only for one night.

Room Tip: Try to get an end of hallway room on a top floor. You might have better luck with morning peace and...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for writing a review of your recent stay. I apologize that you were unable to get a good nights rest. I understand how frustrating that can be. Please know that the recycling center next door is in the process of removing all items from the property for the land to be sold. We are hopefull that this will be completed soon.

We certainly hope that you will try us out again in the near future!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I frequent Milwaukee for business and choose to stay here due to its proximity to the Airport/Amtrak/Rental Cars. It's exceedingly convenient with all the free shuttles.

One of the best things about this place is something that they don't even really advertise. For someone who really misses having access to a gym and is disappointed with the machines at typical hotels, this Fairfield Inn offers free badge access to the local Anytime Fitness (<5 minutes by car). The Anytime Fitness is surprisingly well stocked with various ellypticals and even a squat cage. I will be back!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback from your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations to help suit your fitness needs. We look forward to having you stay with us again real soon.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I stayed for one night to go to a Brewers game.
Front desk staff was pleasant and thats it.
Had dirty laundry that I wanted to wash before I went home. How can a hotel only have one washer & dryer. I was floored!!!
Average hotel wouldnt stay for more than a night

Stayed July 2014
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review in regard to your stay. I definitely can understand how frustrating it can be with only having one washer and dryer when you want to get laundry done right away. I have made note of your input and will share the suggestion with our Marriott Regional Manager. We currently follow the prototype for Faifield Inn & Suites. However, there is always a chance for change in the future.

Cape Coral, Florida, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I am a longtime Marriott fan. I have stayed at almost every class and type of hotel they offer for over 35 years now. When I book anything that has the word "suites" in it, I have a clear expectation. A nice room, a sitting area, sometimes a pull out couch, usually a kitchen area and 2 T.V.s. At the price I paid at this location I fully expected that type of room. I was VERY DISAPPOINTED. The 2 Queen room was 2 queens, a very average bathroom, and that's it. I couldn't believe it. I went to the front desk and was told, " ALL of our double queen rooms are the same. The room was worth half of what I paid, at best. Marriott is still my favorite chain, but whatever you do, DON'T CHOOSE THIS LOCATION!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review in regard to your recent stay. I certainly understand your viewpoint and frustrations. The Generation 3 Farifield Inn & Suites has standard guestrooms and Suites. Our hotel is a newly built prototype of this new product. I will definitely share your opinion with Marriott International.

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great location, rooms quiet and clean, staff very professional, I would recommend this to all business travelers and social travelers, nice small outside patio area and pool area looked ok for family's.

Room Tip: First floor very convenient !
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
NicoleGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Hello,

I appreciate the time you took to write a review in regard to your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that we were able to accommodate all your needs while you were traveling. We look forward to having you stay with us again real soon.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Reserved a block for my wedding. Shuttle service was supposed to be provided with two pick up times from the Oak Creek Community Center (where reception was) at 10pm and midnight. Shuttle came at 10pm and no one was ready to leave yet so since no one got on, the shuttle decided NOT to come back at midnight. My guests, husband and I were left outside and had to wait 40 minutes for the front desk girl to come get us. No explanation was given. Would not recommend this hotel for a wedding party under any circumstances.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Hello,

I do apologize that this situation happened on your wedding night. I certainly do understand how frustrating this was. I personally took care of this situation to ensure that communication is properly transferred in situations such as these in the future.

Nicole Taylor

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!