My wife and I stayed here on both ends of our flights to and from Milwaukee while spending a week in Wisconsin using our Marriott Rewards points. Couldn't have been happier. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel, lobby and rooms, was esthetically pleasing and clean. The included breakfast offered a myriad of muffins, bagels, Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches, along with waffles, boiled eggs, yogurt, cereals, and coffee and juice. The indoor pool was closed for repairs while we were there which was unfortunate although we'd probably not had much time to use it anyway. A shuttle is offered to-an-from the airport every half hour throughout the day. The only drawback to the hotel was the fact there was only one restaurant, The Branded Steer, located within walking distance from the hotel. We did have dinner there but couldn't recommend it, especially for those looking for healthy eating alternatives. Over all, however, we couldn't have been more pleased with our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Milwaukee Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport Hotel Oak Creek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport is ideally situated just minutes from downtown Milwaukee, and just two hours from Chicago and Green Bay. Guests are greeted by friendly staff, world class comfort, spacious guest rooms and complimentary high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.