Have you ever had ants crawling all over your hotel bed? I have, at the Candlewood Suites.
Have you ever had cookie/bread crumbs on the floor of a hotel hallway for a week, clearly visable to everyone who passes excluding hotel staff (I assume this is the case as the crumbs layed there for a week). I have, at the Candlewood Suites. Have you ever walked into a hotel room only to find that the room contains opened food items on the counter and in the fridge left there by prior guest? I have, at the Candlewood Suites. Have you ever had to request a different room due to a bad smell lingering in the room you were assigned. I have, at the Candlewood Suites.
As a direct billed guest who's employer has spent thousands of dollars over the last 14-15 months on my stay, one would assume that the Hotel's management and staff would make sure they would do everything possible to make my stay pleasant. That did'nt seem to be the case with Candlewood. The last straw was when they screwed up my bill, AGAIN!
I will never be going back to the Candlewood unless I absolutely have to......and I don't see that happening any time soon. By the way, if you do decide to go to the Candlewood Suites and can get the 3rd shift desk attendance to smile, congrats.......he does not seem to care.....sad.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Milwaukee Airport-Oak Creek Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Milwaukee Airport-Oak Creek Hotel Oak Creek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended-stay travelers, we know what you need. Candlewood Suites Milwaukee Airport is designed from the ground up just for you! At Candlewood Suites, we understand that extended-stay travelers play by different rules and need a hotel that understands your unique needs. Just minutes away from Milwaukee General Mitchell Airport MKE and the Oak Creek Power Plant, Candlewood Suites gives you the amenities that make you feel at home. Fully equipped suites, room to spread out, space to work and a place to relax. Plus there's great shopping, dining, and exciting entertainment at Southridge Mall and Potawotomi Bingo and Casino, both just a short drive away. Whether you are coming to Milwaukee for business or fun, your room at the Candlewood Suites Milwaukee Airport is your personal retreat. When it is time to get connected we know what you need, free high-speed Internet and free long distance, premium cable and HBO. And when you need to burn some energy, the fully equipped fitness center will help melt the stress away. When you come to Milwaukee, Wisconsin we know exactly what you need, Candlewood Suites Milwaukee Airport is your best stay for a week, month or even a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Candlewood Suites Milwaukee Airport-Oak Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.