“Employee saved me $7000!” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6360 South 13th Street, Exit-319, Oak Creek, WI 53154   |
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Oak Creek
tri-hrd
“Employee saved me $7000!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

In town for the USA Triathlon National Championship, I checked out of the hotel and left a irreplaceable bike part in my room. Without it, my $7000 bicycle- which is not made anymore- would have been useless. The front desk person had the housekeeper go to my room and look for it, but to no avail. Sensing my huge disappointment, she (the front desk staff person) went to my room, got on her hands and knees, and found my bike part hidden under my bed. If it were not for her kindness- and professionalism- my $7000 bike would have been history! I will be indebted to her forever!!!

The hotel was terrific, and a great value for the money! The location was perfect- close to everything- and our rooms were more than satisfactory. The ONLY thing missing was a microwave and mini-refrigerator... other than that the rooms were a true value for the little money we spent (may I suggest Priceline.com).

I would definitely stay there again and recommend the red Roof Inn Oak Creek without any hesitation or reservation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Candiceviola, Manager at Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Tri-hrd
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Milwaukee Airport Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Assistant General Manager
Red Roof Inn - Milwaukee Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Norwood, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this location two nights while on vacation. Wanted to be close to airport and this place is. Room was clean comfortable and quiet. No complaints. Young woman at counter at check in was friendly and efficient. Served coffee in lobby. For the price it was a great deal and had everything we needed.

• Stayed September 2013
Candiceviola, Manager at Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Nofusspot,
Thank you for sharing your experience on your stay at The Red Roof Inn. We enjoy knowing that our Staff is doing an excellent job. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you here again if your traveling needs ever bring you in the area.
Grafton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Quiet and comfortable. Laundromat is 2 minutes away, Walmart 10 minutes. Plenty of restaurants, fast food, etc within 10 minutes of motel. Easy access to I-94. Excellent value for the price. I would stay here again if my travels brought me to the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Brendan B,
Thank you for choosing The Red Roof Inn for your travel needs. We are glad that you enjoyed your recent stay. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we hope to see you again for your traveling needs if you are ever in the area.
Oswego, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Got a great deal. The room was clean and quiet. Service was professional and friendly. No frills which is fine because of the price but the bed was very uncomfortable. We were not in a remodeled room so I can't comment on the newer King suites but ours was horrible. bring extra pillows and towels if you like better quality. A good cheap place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jokay1025,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Red Roof Inn. We value your comments and concerns. We are currently upgrading the bedding and amenities of our hotel and hope that you will stay with again in the near future.
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This was my first Red Roof stay - not too bad overall. Clean & basic rooms with a safe. No coffee maker or shampoo, but the bed was comfortable, the AC worked great & was quiet...and the shower had awesome water pressure! I won a Priceline bid at $33 and was happy with my stay here. All rooms have outdoor entrances only.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear GBCheesehead,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Red Roof Inn. We would like to thank you for being a valued guest and are glad we have made your stay an enjoyable one. Unfortunately our standard rooms do not have coffee makers, but we do have rooms available if you do stay in the future that offer more of the amenities that you were looking for. Our King Superior Rooms do offer a refrigerator along with coffee maker. We do also offer a 24 hour coffee bar in our lobby area. We hope you choose the Red Roof Inn again if ever traveling in the area.

Candice B
leepoffaith
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I booked this hotel for 2 nights through the Priceline bidding program. I received an extremely low rate and overall I was very happy with the hotel. For a 2 star hotel I felt there were a few areas that could be improved (which is why I only rated it 4), but overall I would stay there again especially if the rate is right.

The Good: Clean, remodeled rooms and bathrooms, lots of free parking, front desk staff was very polite, everything in the room was operational, wifi signal was strong and we did not hear any of the other rooms (we did hear a few people walk by the room at one time). Also, there were plenty of free plugs in the room which is a huge plus for us since we have phones and laptops to plug in.

Area for Improvement: 1. No continental breakfast - Most 2 star hotels offer some type of breakfast even if it's only doughnuts and muffins. There was absolutely nothing offered except coffee in the front office. 2. The TV reception was relatively poor. This isn't a huge deal, but almost all the channels had the interference lines running through them. This could be because the TV was an older tube TV and maybe it's at the end of it's life? My experience has been that a lot of the 2 star hotels that have recently been remodeled (Like this one) normally have LCD TV's with HD channels.

If these 2 areas could be improved I would rate this hotel a solid 4.5-5 stars. Even with those small areas to be improved, it's still a great deal and I'd be extremely hard pressed to find a hotel for the same price that is as clean and comfortable as this one was.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Leapoffaith,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Red Roof Inn. We would like to thank you for being a valued guest and are glad we have made your stay an enjoyable one. We always encourage feedback on things that can be improved on. At this time we are currently updating our Guest rooms to include flat screen TV's in the near future for a clearer screen picture. We hope you choose the Red Roof Inn again if ever traveling in the area.

Saratoga Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I always feel welcomed when checking in at a RED ROOF and this stay was no exception. John, the manager, was on the desk when I checked in at midnight. The hotel is very clean and their standards are consistantly above some of the other comparably priced hotels nearby. I forgot my shower/make-up bag when I checked out and when I called to inquire about it later in the day, I was impressed that the manager said it had been turned in by housekeeping and he would mail it to my house at no charge! I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again when in the area! They also accept "Hotel.com" reduced rate coupons either from the books (at rest areas, etc.) or you can show them the coupon from the app on your smart phone!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RRI031, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Well thank you so very much for your kind words and praise!! The entire team here at the Milwaukee Airport Red Roof Inn works hard to keep improving our services and the property, and we take pride in providing the best customer service around! I look forward to seeing you again real soon! Take care. ~ John

Been to Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!