“RED ROOF has great Manager!” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6360 South 13th Street, Exit-319, Oak Creek, WI 53154   |
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Oak Creek
Saratoga Springs
“RED ROOF has great Manager!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I always feel welcomed when checking in at a RED ROOF and this stay was no exception. John, the manager, was on the desk when I checked in at midnight. The hotel is very clean and their standards are consistantly above some of the other comparably priced hotels nearby. I forgot my shower/make-up bag when I checked out and when I called to inquire about it later in the day, I was impressed that the manager said it had been turned in by housekeeping and he would mail it to my house at no charge! I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again when in the area! They also accept "Hotel.com" reduced rate coupons either from the books (at rest areas, etc.) or you can show them the coupon from the app on your smart phone!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RRI031, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Well thank you so very much for your kind words and praise!! The entire team here at the Milwaukee Airport Red Roof Inn works hard to keep improving our services and the property, and we take pride in providing the best customer service around! I look forward to seeing you again real soon! Take care. ~ John

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great hotel for the money, but the GPS gave me a weird time to find it. Lots of shopping nearby with many types of stores. Everything worked well and was clean. I would stay there again, athough it is actually not in Milwaukee. Remember to tell the front desk that you do not want to be charged for the safe ($1.50 & tax), or they will automatically charge you for it. But the two pet rabbits were pleased. Two thumbs up!!

Room Tip: Remember to tell the front desk that you do not want to be charged for the safe ($1.50 & tax), o...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
RRI031, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Good morning, 33310Marc1960. And thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! As with all Red Roof Inn locations, being pet friendly (at no additional cost) is one of many great aspects of our properties nationwide. It is such a treat for myself and the staff to share stories about our pets, and to hear about the adventures being had by so many visitors.
Have a great day! And we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Charleroi, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I make regular trips to Milwaukee on business and this is my prefered place to stay. The rooms have always been clean although the carpet is showing some age and stains. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. For the most part it is a quiet enviroment other than the noise of the planes.

Housekeeping can be a little slow getting rooms ready for checkin. This trip I arrived approx 4:20 pm and still had to wait in the lobby for 30 minutes for the room to be ready

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
RRI031, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank you, James R, for your kind words and continued business. We love that you choose us over the other options in the area, and I'm sure you've been able to see the many improvements we've been making over the course of your stays. And thank you for letting us know about the carpets. The trade off with having the convenience of the external entrances is that the carpets require a little more attention. But it's well worth it.
Again, I thank you for making this Red Roof Inn your home away from home. See you soon!
Milan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Whenever I am in the area, this is the motel I choose. It is pet-friendly with ample area to exercise dogs. It is generally very clean and very quiet. There are restaurants nearby. Staff is always exceptionally friendly. Room was very clean. I couldn't get the TV to work and the manager came up and fixed the problem immediately. It was and always is a very good stay and I will return when I am in the area next year.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Amy P. Thank you for sharing your experience. It's wonderful to hear that you continue to have an enjoyable stay at this Red Roof Inn. And you're right, we have an amazing staff here! We pride ourselves on providing a clean, quiet, and comfortable stay at an affordable price. And it sounds as though we have succeeded, yet again!
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The room and grounds around the area were clean and quiet. The hotel employees were courteous and professional. It is also a well lit, safe area with a lot of businesses nearby to eat and shop. CLOSE TO THE HIGHWAY i94

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you, vmobe, for your wonderful review. I am pleased to hear that the convenience of the area shops, restaraunts, and movie theatres appealed to your needs. And it couldn't be easier to exit from I-94 onto College Ave where the hotel is located. Much like yourself, these are similar things I look for when selecting lodging while traveling. And if you haven't had a chance during your previous stays, be sure to check out all of the exciting things going on in downtown Milwaukee. I-94 takes you right into the heart of the city!
Have a great day. We'll see you again soon.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was searching for a hotel in the Milwaukee area as I wanted to go for a quick overnight trip to get to the State Fair and to check out some other places. After searching high and low, I found a decent rate (where I would not know about the hotel til after I paid for it) that got respectable ratings so I grabbed it. When I found out it was a Red Roof Inn, I was happy yet a bit cautious as I've had both good and bad experiences at this hotel chain.

Needless to say I was very happy with my stay. I was greeted at the Front Desk by two clerks, both who smiled and asked how I was doing. Once I got my room (I got a room with 2 beds in it in the back building) I found the room to be very clean and the beds to be comfortable and there was plenty of room to manipulate. Also I didn't find the bathroom to be confining as I was able to shut the door when needed.

This hotel is also pet friendly. I noticed several dog owners walking their pets outside while I was there (dog show in town, perhaps).

My only (minor) complaint was the fact they only served coffee in the morning. Otherwise this was a great place to stay and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
petrohd. Thank you for your great comments about our location. We pride ourselves on maintaining this hotel as if it were "employee owned", and it shows. Many of the staff have been employed with us for many, many years, and continue to provide exceptional service each and every day. I'm also happy to hear that we could be a part of your Wisconsin State Fair experience this year.
Have a great day. See you soon!
Davenport, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We had the best service from the front desk manager, Burt - he was helpful and courteous, and he really made us feel welcome. The room he found for us was clean as a whistle and comfortable. I can't say enough good things about the experience!

I only wish more people in the hotel industry treated guests the way Burt did - he really made it seem like it was important to him that my wife and I were taken care of and comfortable. A big "thank you" to Burt and the folks at the Oak Creek Red Roof Inn! We'll be back!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you, martinipen, for your kind words about our staff. It might surprise you to know that this is Bert's first hotel position, and that he has only been on our team for about three months. From his first day he has shown passion for treating each guest as if they were the only people on property. If you had the pleasure of meeting the rest of our team, you most likely experienced this with them, as well. We take pride in taking care of each guest how we would like to be taken care of. It sounds simple, I know; but it makes all the difference!
We'll see you and yours again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Creek
MainStay Suites
#2 of 8 in Oak Creek
4.5 of 5 stars 90 reviews
Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport

Been to Red Roof Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!