“Milwaukee airport dropoff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Oak Creek
Republic, Michigan, United States
“Milwaukee airport dropoff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The staff goes above and beyond to be accommodating and the building is beautifully maintained.The pool area allows your younger children to play in the kiddie pool while the older ones are able to swim and have fun.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! I am glad your family enjoyed...hope to see you soon! Happy New Year!

Teresa - GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Cedar Falls, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Our family of five stayed here after Christmas for one night. The location is convenient to Downtown and the staff was great. Check in was easy with friendly staff. The hotel was clean and well maintained. The room was large, the beds were very comfortable, and everything worked well. The kids enjoyed the nice pool and game room. The lounge had a nice happy hour for adults. Overall this was a very nice hotel for an affordable price. I would recommend this property to others staying in Milwaukee.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us over Christmas. I am glad you had a great time and were able to enjoy the pool area and Duffy's Pub. Have a great 2013!

Neenah, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We stayed here for a girl's shopping trip. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean and roomy. We had four women in there. The fitness center is adequate, and the pools looked nice though we didn't use them. We were looking for a place to watch a football game and they offered their shuttle to take us to a sports bar and pick us up. Breakfast was more than expected each day and they kept it well stocked. There was no extrta charge for extra people. Up to 6 a room. We will be staying here every year for our girl's weekend!

Room Tip: Booked ours through Travelosity and got the best price - $54 a night! Up to 6 people per room with...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and I am so happy you had fun shopping and hanging out!
I hope you can see us again soon!

Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I recently had to fly to Milwaukee for my fathers funeral. This hotel truly went out of its way to accomodate my daughter & I. We got an early check in and then wanted a room change for a room with a sliding glass patio door. The girl at the desk, I believe it was Aubrey was a saint!! She even upgraded us to a "split suite". The entire staff was friendly. It's in a safe area of town. This place is fantastic!! Next time I visit, I will be staying here!! Thank you Comfort Suites!

Room Tip: If you're a smoker, request a room with a sliding glass patio door. We had room 1000, it was per...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
I am sorry to hear about your father. I am glad Aubrey, our Front Office Manager was able to not only to accommodate your family but to make are difficult time a little better. I hope the next time you stay with us, it will be for pleasure!
Thank you for taking time to post your review of our hotel.
Happy Holiday's - Teresa
Stevens Point
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We arrived about 9pm and were gone with the 6:10am shuttle, so we didn't use the pool or bar. The hotel was very nice and the price was very reasonable, especially with the park and fly option. Check-in was quick and efficient, nice room and very quiet. Shuttle was excellent - on time and very considerate driver. On the way back, pick up at the airport was quick and friendly. I would definately recommend this hotel and will stay again for our next flight out of MKE. Thank you.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for your review! I will certainly share with our staff! They love our guest comments too.
Happy travels and hope to see you soon!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have been here for business several times.. The first time i was here my room had terrible lighting. I wanted to iron my pants and could hardly see to do so. Also, there was no ironing board. The air circulation was very poor. The second time was worse by far....i got to my room late on a Sunday afternoon and set my laptop on the desk, my coat over the desk chair. I pulled the chair out and sat down and landed flat on my back. The chair was so broke it did not sit upright. The front desk clerk told me take the chair from my friends room cuz she was moving since she had no hot water in her room. ReaLLY?? Wouldnt you think he would offer to move it for me? Then later that evening i wanted to put stuff in the safe...that didnt work! Thne I turned the Hot water in the wet bar sink and no water came out, then I wen to call the front desk and the phone did not work. I was offered another room and i did move in the morning. The room i have now is very nice. So just beware.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Lorna -
I am sorry to hear about your check in this week at our hotel. It appears we have some work to do in regards to maintenance and some training at the front desk. I am glad that your new room is much better. Thank you for your time. If you wish to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to call me. I know Aubrey, our Front Office Manager was able to talk to you about these issues earlier this week. Thank you for staying with us.

Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

After a pretty exhaustive search for a good value in the greater Milwaukee area, I decided on the Comfort Suites. The hotel was very large, very full, but very quiet and relaxing. I can't even recall hearing any planes taking off or landing during my stay. The suite was very large and comfortable, and a very good value for what I (ok, my company) paid. Breakfast was also pretty good. There are one or two restaurants within walking distance, and many more within a few minutes drive on South 27th Street. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing to be near the airport or on the South Side of the city.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the interior pool/courtyard are sure to be quieter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
tdamato, General Manager at Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am happy you found our hotel to be a great value and enjoyed your time with us. Thank you again, and happy travels to you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Creek
MainStay Suites
MainStay Suites
#2 of 8 in Oak Creek
4.5 of 5 stars 90 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.

Been to Comfort Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!