“Great Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in New Richmond
Water Town
“Great Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We made a last minute reservation at the hotel to do some motocross riding. We asked for extra pillows. When we checked in , we had extra pillows, a microwave, and a refrigerator. It was an unexpected treat.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Boonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I'm a monthly visitor - they know me and treat me as family. I have never had a problem. Judy, Michelle and the other staff are a great team, dedicating themselves to making 'my' stay the best. And it is.

The motel is central - downtown just a few blocks away - and easy to locate, park, and check-in. I've been staying there once a month for over two years and plan to continue. One of the best local hotels I've stayed in during my travels. Thanks everyone!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Short stay in New Richmond. Business trip to local supplier. Interested in staying close by. Americinn was the top rated hotel in the area. The hotel was good, clean, well run. My rep for the company coined the hotel as "rustic" and he was not far off. It is a good, decent hotel in the area. My stay was too short (one night) to make a decent assessment, but it was a good hotel with clean rooms and a soft bed. And warm (important in a Wisconsin winter). Did not attempt the pool as I did not have time and did not bring my suit. One downside is that they do not have any elevators. Hard to imagine in a hotel today. Coworker had to struggle getting up the stairs (bad knees). Would have been nice to know so that we would have booked a room on the 1st floor. Breakfast was decent, just not extensive. This is a good, solid rural hotel with good service. I would not expect the Waldorf or Hyatt Regency.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Most places we've been too have had friendly staff but we really enjoyed the staff here, made you feel right at home, appetizers were out when we got there (chips, cheese, dips and salsa) ... Awesome place to stsy. Hope it stays that way!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Saint Paul, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The hotel is amazing, the snacks are good, the pool is clean, and for the most part the staff are friendly. For the most part that is. Tonight when I was in the lobby having some snacks, the front desk worker, I think her name was Laura, came out to answer the phone. When she was done she proceeded to BELCH as loud as she possibly could not once, but twice. I was so horribly disgusted that I proceeded to empty the rest of my snacks into the trash. She never even had the courtesy to say excuse me or apologize. Extremely disgusting if I do say so myself. The hotel needs to give their front desk workers a crash course in courtesy. You aren't at home, you are at your place of work. I've stayed here many times before, and I will stay here again. I just know not to be eating when she is working.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

This hotel is number 1 in New Richmond, a City with only three hotels. The rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable and bathrooms are very clean. The staff is very friendly, the receptionist was able to memorize the guests names. They serve nice continental breakfast with good quality coffee. Not so far from Walmart, there is also a nearby burger king. I stayed they for three nights only on a business trip and to be honest couldnt find anything to complain from

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
De Pere, Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed the first weekend of January, temperatures never got above zero. Our room was clean, although we found a clean wash cloth made into our bed. The window was iced over and frozen with about one inch of openness on the outside storm window, which made our room a bit cool, but still quite livable. My daughter & her husband stayed in another room, and their heat died completely during the night, they got the night free but were shivering.
Breakfast was "OK" but nothing to get excited about.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites New Richmond? Share your experiences!