“Terrific staff, comfortable rooms” 5 of 5 stars

25% off suites!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Neenah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Terrific staff, comfortable rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

I recently scheduled a business meeting in Neenah that required 17 rooms at the Bridgewood Best Western. We had a great deal of difficulty coordinating our schedules. As a result, the reservation changed many times including several last minute changes. The Bridgewood front desk staff was extremely helpful and flexible in responding to all of our changes. Upon our arrival the hotel was well prepared for our group, coordinating airport shuttles, additional reservation changes and providing space for some impromptu meetings. Several of our guests commented about how accommodating the hotel staff was and about the clean and comfortable rooms.

As a frequent business traveler, I stay in the typical business hotels with the typical experience…abrupt, impersonal service coupled with generic and sometimes poorly maintained facilities. I’ve stayed at the Bridgewood frequently over the past few years and have come to appreciate the personal touch and pleasant atmosphere that is the norm for this hotel. If you are traveling to Neenah, do yourself a favor and stay at the Bridgewood.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

I have only good things to say about the staff of Bridgewood Resort . We had our daughter's wedding there and all of our meetings beforehand, the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony and the recption went perfectly. The staff there could not have been more helpful and they accomodated our every request and coordianted everything from beginning toend. They were constantly asking us if we needed anything or if they could be of any help during the day. I did not hear of any of our guests getting the wrong meal or a substitution. Many guests commented on how helpful and nice the wait staff were. We also had about 15 rooms reserved for ourselves and family and there was no problem checking in and many of us were able to check in early. The suites were very nice and very clean. I personally used the pool/spa area and it was very clean also.

The hot breakfast was good and plenty of food was available right up until the very end. As Mother of the Bride I can say that I heard only positive comments from our guests and family!

Typically I am a very picky and a perfectionist. Bridgewood could not have been any more helpful and friendly and I would certainly tell anyone that they should consider a wedding or having any other banquet there.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Green Bay, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

Staffs are amazingly wonderful. The service were great and food was awesome.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Neenah, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

I decided to write a review because I have to disagree with any bad comments, my husband and I had always wanted our wedding reception at the Bridgewood. We love the atmosphere and accomidations it offers. Shelley was our contact for the banquet and she was very wonderful to work with, even when the wedding grew double the size she was very creative in coming up with different lay outs that worked best with the DJ, Bars, Gift table, etc. We had almost 400 guests and have been given so many compliments on the great food and great service. I have had the pleasure to meet the owners and they are both very friendly and genuine people. It was so nice to show up and not have to worry at the reception, it all went better than I could have wished for! I highly recommend this banquet hall for your event.

• Stayed September 2010
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2011

A friend had her wedding here. Everything was ok until reception. Three people were asked to leave and eat elsewhere because they didn't have enough tables and chairs. One person got a different meal because they ran out of food. After reception mother of bride went back to room to take prescription medication only to find out the maid had taken it and supposedly thought it was garbage and threw it away. Check out people were rude and most people were charged for using the safe when they didn't. When brought up to check out girl she just got huffy about it. After talking to owner about stolen medication and having him refusing to do anything about it I decided I should warn people about this hotel. We are very disappointed and would advise everyone to find somewhere else for their stay!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
bilkey, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel, responded to this review, January 18, 2011
The individual who wrote this review was not registered as a guest in our hotel. The prescription drugs, according to the mother of the bride were left in a paper grocery bag which was located near the wastebasket. Our room attendant, who is a long term employee with an impeccable record, mistook the grocery bag for garbage and removed it from the room with the trash. When the hotel owner was approached by the guests, he investigated the incident and within 48 hours personally handed the guests a check for $539.87 to cover the cost of the prescription drugs. An apology by the owner for the unfortunate incident was given to and accepted by the guests at that time. The parents of the bride also mentioned that everything at the wedding reception was wonderful, including the food. Incidentally, the father of the bride also tipped the room attendant $10 for the great service.
neenah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2010

We stayed at the hotel which is very nice. The pool and hot tub are nice. The pool would be great for little children. Where I had trouble with this hotel was at the wedding reception. The staff was TERRIBLE ! They were short a whole table of food stating that more people must have shown up. Well if more people showed up how did this extra table and 10 chairs appear. The table did eventually receive dinner when everyone else had dessert. Then when they were still eating the staff was taking their plates away. They didn't even have 10 minutes to eat. My coffee was half full they just took the cup. When I asked for more, I was told they were cleaning up I could go to my room to make a cup. They were in a hurry I guess to go home. The reception still had over an hour and half to go.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
bilkey, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel, responded to this review, January 19, 2011
The wedding reception critiqued in this review had a choice of three preselected entrees, each with its own coded place card provided by the mother of the bride. Several guests mentioned to their banquet server that they had ordered a different entree than was indicated on their place card. In an effort to accommodate those guests, some servers switched the entrees at the last minute. This was definitely an error of judgment on the part of our staff, since it resulted in other guests having their service delayed while additional entrees were prepared ... but it was done with good intentions. As to the 'extra' table, our policy is to over set a room by 5% in case additional attendees show up unexpectedly. Our wedding coordinator met with the mother of the bride after the reception and was told by her that she was pleased and satisfied with the reception.
'sconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2010

Having stayed at the Bridgwood in the past, I knew what to expect in the rooms, front desk staff and Ground Round. I must admit though that the breakfast service had taken a turn downword since my last visit. Gone was the fresh food, fresh smile and warm and inviting conversation from the breakfast hostess. Bfst room was untidy, pans were empty and food was lukewarm at best.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!