“Wrongfully accused of damages” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn

You added Rodeway Inn to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   945 Greenwald Court, Mukwonago, WI 53149 (Formerly Sleep Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mukwonago
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wrongfully accused of damages”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2005

I reserved the conference room at the Sleep Inn of mukwonago for the date of December 18 2005 for a 6 hour period, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. The room was rented for a small family gathering for Christmas. Mukwonago was chosen due to easy location for all family members. I felt that everything went fine. A few small things that needed attention the bathroom door in the conference room was not working well unless you pulled hard down on it while closing. The extra tables that were in the closet, we needed to clean all 4 of them prior to using them for our sandwhiches, salads, and christmas cookies. But all in all we felt it was a good day. Exactly 1 week later on CHRISTMAS DAY December 25,2005, I received a call from BEN, an employee of the sleep Inn. At first I thought the call was because we possibly left something behind in the room. Well was I wrong! Ben proceded to inform me that I was going to be charged an additional fee on my charge card for alleged damages done to the pool. He informed me that we threw cake in the pool. WE DID NOT HAVE CAKE !! Then he said that we also threw mud in the pool, ABSOUTLEY NOT. This is wisconsin and the ground is frozen, we did not have mud anywhere, and the last thing he accused us of is pulling off the under water pool light leaving exposed wires. My nephew is 12 and he brought it to my attention during the stay that when he was undr the water with his goggles on that he saw that the light was loose. I informed him to leave it alone. This is totally absurd. I am very upset at the accusations being made against us. We did nothing wrong nor did we damage any property. I have also reported this to the chamber of commerce in Mukwonago. PLEASE BE WARNED SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT WITH THE SLEEP INN OF MUKWONAGO. I would like to know why they waited a whole week before calling me if there was anything in question, and why was NOTHING said to me during the check out period when she ran my charge card through. I am very upset and disappointed at the way this matter was handled. I have done nothing wrong, and i will not pay for damages that we did not do. It would have been nice for the manager/owner to call us and not on Christmas day either. Please be warned that you may be wrongfully accused. Be smart take pictures or better yet use a higher quality facility.

• Stayed December 2005

Travelers are raving about these Mukwonago hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!