We had our daugther stay there with her son while visiting us in Madison. We didn't see many other guests, so it was quiet. Spacious room and clean. Pool nice, with a hot tub, lots of towels, etc. Breakfast was included (buffet, light foods) but we didn't eat that. Coffee available all night. Nice, average hotel experience. Nothing exceptional but no complaints at all. Good value ($89/night) and lots of area restaurant choices. Convenient, right off the expressway (Madison's Beltline).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently upgraded rooms at the AmericInn Madison South include updated furnishings, room décor, flat screen TV’s and cozy Serta® Perfect Sleeper beds. The AmericInn Madison hotel is conveniently located in Monona, Wisconsin near both the University of Wisconsin and the Dane County Regional Airport. Madison is rich in history and is conveniently located near an abundance of area attractions and activities. From the bustling Farmer's Market to the beautiful Monona Terrace Center downtown, there is always plenty to see and do in this vibrant city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, AmericInn Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Madison South
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Madison South Hotel Monona
- Americinn Hotel Monona