“WOW” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Barn Again Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mondovi
The Barn Again Lodge
You added The Barn Again Lodge to your Saves list
S 683 Lovely Road, Mondovi, WI 54755   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Mondovi B&B and Inns
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

this place is like a hidden gem- truly in the middle of nowhere- we were there in the fall- owner told us that we could stay in either the honeymoon cabin or the lodge as either place was available. i didnt know what to expect, so i packed EVERYTHING that i thought my boyfriend and i would need. Well there was no need to do so, not only was the kitchen well- stocked, the frig and cupboards had lots of things that would be easy to forget to bring along. I got to the place around noon and checked out both the honeymoon suite and the lodge, which is a remodeled barn. I would be happy to stay in either, in fact when i checked out the barn, i went from room to room and then ran from room to room. 3 beautiful bedrooms and 2 baths on main floor, upstairs loft could fit an army of people. There are movies to watch, CDs to use in the stereo, and since we were the only ones there is the whole valley, we could turn the music up. I do wish there would be a fireplace and a hot tub, but even so, this place was awesome.
When my boyfriend arrived a few hours later, I was waiting on the huge deck and waved him to come up. As we walked in the doorway I was literally jumping up and down to show him the barn. He thought it was just as awesome as I did.
This would be an ideal place for a causal outdoor wedding, there is a pole shed for the reception, big deck, a farm house for the family to stay and the bridal party could stay in the barn-lodge, with of course the bride and groom in the honeymoon cabin.
this is also an awesome place for a girls getaway, plenty of room to bring scrapbooking or sewing projects. a small business could hold retreat or work meetings there also. since it is in buffalo county, this is great hunting lodge.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Mondovi, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

It wasn't really handicapped accessible like I thought it was from the description.

The ramp into the barn was at a huge angle. It took two folks to push me up the ramp and I weigh less than 150..

Also, the showers had no handholds, so I couldn't shower. I sent an email last year about this. I hope they fixed things, as my family is returning soon, and I'd like to go.

We had a family gathering of more than 20 folks last summer and this place was just great! We rented all the buildings, but the barn was the focal and gathering point - it had tons of room.

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to The Barn Again Lodge? Share your experiences!