It was a pleasure staying at this hotel. From the moment we checked in to the day we checked out, we were pleased with the service from the very pleasant staff and the quality of the amenities. The room was quite large with a nice view of the lake. The beds were comfortable and the kitchenette was much appreciated. The shower had plenty of hot water and an adjustable shower head with a good spray pattern. The pool, while not overly large, was very refreshing, especially after a soak in the Jacuzzi that was just the right temperature. We really enjoyed the free breakfast in the mornings that included a wide variety of both hot and cold items. We would definitely consider staying here again when we're in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2013 & 2014 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence recipient and Certified Travel Green property, with 800 feet of Lake Minocqua frontage affording all rooms and suites waterfront views. Deluxe Studio rooms and One and Two Bedroom Suites - sleep two to six guests in a relaxing, wooded lakeside setting with an easy walk to downtown shopping, eateries and activities. The property also features bicycles, canoes, kayaks, a fishing pier, boat slips, gas grill picnic patios, and lakeside fire pit patio and on-site snowmobile trail access. Conference/banquet rooms welcome company and family events, with the Top of The Pointe room towering four floors above ground level featuring a spectacular view of Lake Minocqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Pointe Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe Hotel Minocqua
- The Pointe Hotel And Suites
- Pointe Hotel Minocqua