We stayed at The Pointe Resort-the small timeshare resort next door to the Pointe hotel.Great location on the lake in Minocqua,Wisconsin.Lakefront location is best feature of this resort.Lake views from deck and living room window.Older resort that is well maintained and furnished.Full kitchen for dining in.Great relaxing location near water sports,fishing,boating.Docks and pier on property.Friendly staff.Great area to vacation.Would return in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2013 & 2014 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence recipient and Certified Travel Green property, with 800 feet of Lake Minocqua frontage affording all rooms and suites waterfront views. Deluxe Studio rooms and One and Two Bedroom Suites - sleep two to six guests in a relaxing, wooded lakeside setting with an easy walk to downtown shopping, eateries and activities. The property also features bicycles, canoes, kayaks, a fishing pier, boat slips, gas grill picnic patios, and lakeside fire pit patio and on-site snowmobile trail access. Conference/banquet rooms welcome company and family events, with the Top of The Pointe room towering four floors above ground level featuring a spectacular view of Lake Minocqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Pointe Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe Hotel Minocqua
- The Pointe Hotel And Suites
- Pointe Hotel Minocqua