“Beware of Arby's Coupons” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 50 Restaurants in Minocqua
Woodruff, Wisconsin
“Beware of Arby's Coupons”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I forgot to bring my lunch to work today so I thought I would swing through Arby's drive-thru for a quick lunch. I happened to have coupon for a $3.99 Market Fresh sandwich. I ordered the combo and mentioned the coupon. I also asked for homecut fries with the combo. The menu board said that a side of onion rings is only .75 cents, so I ordered those too. When I got to the window, the person said that my total came to 9.98!!! I asked if that was AFTER the coupon was applied. She said that with the coupon, she couldn't punch it in as a combo meal... So I was charged the $3.99 for my sandwich, an additional $1.79 for the fries, $1.69 for my iced tea and another $1.99 for the onion rings instead of the .75 cents it is with a combo meal. I said I was probably better off NOT using the coupon and she said it would have been .07 cents more without the coupon...So the coupon saved me a big seven cents!!! Their sandwich is pretty yummy, but the moral of the story is I won't forget my lunch anymore and I won't be going to Arby's anymore!!!

• Visited June 2014