“Great Gem in the Northwoods” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Minocqua
“Great Gem in the Northwoods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This hotel was great. The hot tub in my room was plenty big and very relaxing. The fact that there is a bar on site is a HUGE plus for me. I will go there again with the family as the pool area is also great.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
John Z, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Concord Inn, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you Nennypoo for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a relaxing time. We look forward to you and your family staying with us again.

Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Ashland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Visiting the area, and due to in-climate weather had to stay for 2 days. Was looking for nice, clean, reasonably priced local hotel. Best Western provided a very reasonable rate with a pool and whirlpool. On arrival I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel was for the price. Well decorated, very clean, rooms were spacious and well appointed. High end mattresses and bedding. Staff very helpful and friendly. For being stuck during a snowstorm, I was very happy and comfortable where I ended up.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

John Z, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Concord Inn, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Thank you Shelley P for your great review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes we sure did have some unexpected weather. We try to make each guest as comfortable as possible and help in any way that we can. Our guests satisfaction is our number 1 priority. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Thank you again for choosing Best Western Plus Concord Inn for your stay.
Marinette, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This was my first time staying at a BW Plus and it was wonderful. I was greeted and welcomed by very nice staff. Pillowtop bed was super comfortable. Room was quiet and very clean. Breakfast was very good with a nice variety. Tables were clean and so was the breakfast prep area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

John Z, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Concord Inn, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you Jean A S for your wonderful review. We are so glad you tried us out and that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We look forward to your next stay with us.

west bend, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Nice, quiet hotel. Friendly staff, nice clean room. great breakfast and small cozy lounge/bar area. Pool was nice sized for this type of hotel and hot tub was nice as well. Two nice relaxation areas, one of them with two PC's. which is rare normally you only see one. WIFI was spotty but at least worked. Hotel was well worth the price.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Charles C for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We try and make every stay with us your home away from home. We're happy you got to relax and enjoy your self. We hope to see you again soon.

wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stayed here for one night while doing the "Only Fools Run at Midnight" 5k. The check in was very easy and we were given an upgrade on the room. The room had a nice size TV and the bed was comfortable. They also advised that the pool would stay open for the runners who wanted to swim after the race which was a nice touch. The pool area was decent sized with a large hot tub. They give you drink coupon for use at their bar which is buy one get one free which is nice and drinks are cheap. The breakfast had a pretty standard but some of the foods, eggs and sausage just tasted better than other hotel breakfasts and we both enjoyed it.The room was clean and I would go back to this Best Western if we return to Minocqua next year for the run.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
John Z, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Concord Inn, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear jbsunlvr
Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Every year we look forward to the Fools Run. Such a fun group of people. We know that keeping the Whirlpool area open is important to all of our runners after they have done there run. It's a time to unwind and relax after their exciting run. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Friendship, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

The hotel was very inviting and clean. The bathroom was spacious. The bed was comfortable. The staff was all very nice. The room was actually dark when you closed the drapes. I didn't even need my sleep mask which I always try to bring when I travel. I received a buy one/get one free drink for the bar/lounge which was really nice. I had my second drink put in a plastic cup which I brought to the pool area. The breakfast was great! They had a nice variety, including hot items-scrambled eggs and sausage links. I would definitely return! I stayed on a Friday night and I was surprised at just how quiet it was. I slept great!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

John Z, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Concord Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you Vanessa G for your wonderful review. We are glad your stay with us was enjoyable and that you got a good nights rest. We hope you come back and see us again soon.

sparta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The staff at the Best Western Concord Inn was a treat. They accommodated my requests prior to my arrival and made me feel welcome. Hotel rooms were comfortable, pool area was very nice and the continental breakfast was one of the best that I've ever had in a chain hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Abigail S for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try and make our guests feel right at home. We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Concord Inn? Share your experiences!