If you are a traveling from Central, Illinois, Mineral Point is a bit of a haul, so I decided to put myself and a colleague up in town overnight before an early Monday morning sales call. The Quality Inn is the only game in town if you aren't looking for a phoofy B&B type place, and it is a great choice for any reason you are in town.
This hotel is IMPECCABLY clean. I can't say enough nice things about the grounds, lobby, and rooms. My colleague and I each had a King Whirlpool suite and they are awesome. Very nice after 3+ Hours of driving. The rooms were gigantic. I could have had my wife and two kids here with me and not felt crowded.
My only, very minor, persnickity, travels too much complaints were that there was not a real "workspace" in the room. The table with two chairs worked, but I guess I'm ingrained to having a desk with a chair on wheels. Second, the shower head made a really loud squealing noise (room 226).
Overall a much better than you expect in the middle of the country. WiFi was much faster than some described. Netflix streamed wonderfully.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Mineral Point Hotel Mineral Point
- Quality Inn Mineral Point Hotel
- Comfort Inn Mineral Point
- Mineral Point Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn Mineral Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.