“Miss living near this place” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Karma Bar and Grille
600 E Ogden Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202 (Lower East Side)
4142204118
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #222 of 1,338 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Vegetarian, Vegan
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Miss living near this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have been here a few times and this was one of my favorite places while living downtown. I won't claim that they have gourmet food, but it is comfort food that is unique and just tastes good. The only negative service experience I've had here was on St Patricks day, which is my own fault for going to a bar for food on that day. Definitely try one of their many variations of mac n cheese. They also have some very good sandwiches. I was a fan of several of their salads around lunch time too.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Food, Great People, and Sports!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love a good sports pub and Karma Bar & Grill on Milwaukee's east side is just that; not too fancy, just great pub food, great beer selection, a full bar, and 17 flat screens throughout the bar showing sporting events and programming all day and night. But a pub is no fun unless the food is good and at Karma the food is great! Burgers, wraps, salads, soups, and some of the best guacamole you'll find anywhere. Treat yourself to some of Karma's wings and a side of their famous tots or mac and cheese and enjoy the game!

Visited May 2014
pontiac
“Cute and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Great burger Happened to be there during trivia night which was fun. Loud bar upstairs. A little quieter downstairs and quiet comfortable lounge under that.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Excellent food, very friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

We tried Karma because we had a Groupon for a meal and the comedy show downstairs. The food was really good. Our hummus appetizer was quite tasty and generously sized, with lots of good veggies as well as pita corners. I had the veggie wrap and my spouse had the Texas brisket. Both were excellent and also quite ample. Really more food than we needed! Our server was very friendly and welcoming. The comedy show was okay, an interesting experience but not outstanding. The restaurant was quite loud and a bit chaotic which does not suit me personally, but that is just a preference and everyone seemed to be having a great time.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Would not recommend for dining”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

For the most part bar and grilles have good food especially hamburgers but not this place. It was the worst hamburger I have ever had. I ordered a house margarita and it was so watered down that I couldn't even taste the mix. We asked our waitress about the comedy show downstairs and she didn't recommend it...said it was raunchy. I would not recommend this place for dinner but it had a fun atmosphere and was filled with the under 30 crowd.

• Visited November 2013