“EXPENSIVE!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of California Pizza Kitchen (CPK)

California Pizza Kitchen (CPK)
5665 N Centerpark Way, Milwaukee, WI
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #357 of 1,409 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Pizza
Tulsa, OK
“EXPENSIVE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

This place has almost priced themselves out of my reach! With three adults and three kids it ran us upwards of 80 bucks. For lunch that is a bit steep.

I do love their food though and I will go back just for that reason- good food, consistently is a win-win in my book.

Waitress was not always on top of drink refills and she got the order on one of the pizzas wrong, but we kept it because we didn't feel like waiting. They did not offer any $ off for it, which I think is a good thing to do if you mess up an order.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“everything is good from...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2009

everything is good from their pizzas to pastas to sandwiches!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Thank God there is finally one in Milwaukee!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2009

Have been to CPK a number of times in California and was so excited when I heard there was one opening up in Bayshore. Not only is the food to die for, but the service is amazing as well. The last time I was there, our server was constantly checking up on us making sure that our food was ok and if we needed any more drinks. In fact, when I had 1/4 of my lemonade left our server went ahead and got me another one without even asking! I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pizza selections is amazing and great assortment of styles of pizza and more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2008

Pizza selections is amazing and great assortment of styles of pizza and more!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“at first, the atmosphere...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2008

at first, the atmosphere of the restaurant was really nice, (dark but light right above the table) and food farely came out fast, chiken choptole? was good!! :)
lettuce wrap w/ shrimp was so-so,(in my taste), overall the taste was good.