You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5105 S Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207-6109   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #22 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
“Milwaukee Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We have used this hotel multiple times for the "Park and Fly" program. It is reasonably priced and we like the 24x7 shuttle service especially for those early morning flights. Last week, we stayed at the hotel on a Thursday evening and was greeted very pleasantly by Ricco. Shuttle service took us to the airport at 4:30 a.m. with no issues. The following Monday, we flew back into Milwaukee and was again greeted by Ricco as the shuttle driver. Again, very pleasant and he even remembered us from when we checked in. Also, if you are looking for dining options in addition to the hotel restaurant, there is a nice Mexican place across the street that is great for nachos and marguaritas as a late nice snack.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
BestwesternPLUS, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Andrew,
Our 24/7 Shuttle service is pretty cool and I am proud to say we offer it at this hotel. Did you know that we have the Aviator Bar and Grill on site with some pretty fantastic hours? The menu is amazing, I hope you have gotten the opportunity to try it. I look forward to being able to speak to you further in the future and hope that you have selected us your "one stop shop" partner when traveling. We pride ourselves on being Milwaukee's Friendliest Hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I arrived at the hotel after 1 AM, but was still greeted by clerks who were awake, alert and friendly. The room was large, comfortable and clean. The hotel has a nice indoor pool, though I didn't get to enjoy the pool during my short visit, but can imagine a nice time there during the winter cold.

I went to the included breakfast in AM. The staff was friendly. Food was ok, not great. It was standard fare, bread, fruits, eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes and waffles. Nothing fancy, but quick and got me on the road rapidly in AM.

A recommended hotel, conveniently located by Milwaukee Airport...

Room Tip: If you have to carry bags, ask for a room near the elevator to get to upper floors, if you don't...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
N231SD

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate your tips for future travelers and assure you that by the end of the year, we are adding a secondary elevator to assist travelers with the very issue you addressed. Your feedback is extremely important to us and hope that you arrived safely to your destination. I assure you that we take pride in hearing the feedback from our guests. I will address the breakfast feedback and see how we can "wow" you the next time you come to the area.
oxford, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

nice location especially after long or late arriving flight. Beds real comfy, place is pretty clean. Staff is friendly, especially front desk. short stay so did not use pool/hot tub , but they looked nice

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Phil,
Thank you for the feedback! Yes, I can personally attest to the comfort and home away from home this hotel provides. Curbside is very difficult to overcome, due to the close proximity to the airport. However, once you walk in the front door, it is definitely an AWE moment. I hope you will stay with us in the future and you had a safe trip.
Guelph, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had the pleasure of staying here last week. We arrived without reservations, on motorcycles. The front staff, I believe it was Brandon & Ricco, made us feel like they had been expecting us all along. We were warmly welcomed, advised we could park motorcycles at the front where they could be watched in our absence, given a welcome gift for motorcyclists, and told where the motorcycle wash was. Everything was provided, cloths, soap, buckets, hose, and a shelter to top it off!
The room was excellent- very comfortable beds, everything was very clean. Fresh linens & towels were given on day two as well.
Front reception had fresh cucumber water & lemon/lime water- so refreshing. The "complimentary" breakfast was not your typical hotel fare but served in a proper dining room and was a full buffet. The place was super busy but the staff handled it with finesse keeping the food well supplied, seating guests, clearing tables and checking to make sure we had everything we needed.
The pool area was gorgeous- made you feel like you were at a resort. We were able to get into the hot tub the first night but the second day had so many kids in the pool, it was impossible for anyone else to go in. I would love to see an "adult" only time.
We would definitely stay here again,

Room Tip: Stay away from pool area-quieter
MD,
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. Two things we never take for granted are friendliness and our riders. We are very lucky to be the National Partner with Harley Davidson, so we do not take that title lightly, hence we have created a safe home away from home for our riders. Yes, our front desk is awesome and love their jobs. I am hopeful, we will be your one and only stop in the future and please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your arrangements moving forward. Tara.Wurtz@bestwesternmilwaukee.com
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stayed at the Best Wester Milwaukee for two nights, upon our arrival we were greated and checked in by Ricco! Right away he told us to park our motorcycles under the covered entrance and that there was a free covered bike wash at the end of the hotel. Awesome that the hotel staff will keep an eye on your bike and accomodate special parking!! That evening anything we required Ricco was our go to guy, thank you so much amazing customer service! Id also like to thank Lamont and Erin for their helpful and exceptional customer service.

The rooms were very clean, beds were comfy, fridge and safe in room which was great. No complaints about the room at all! Housekeeping changed outthe towels and supplies every morning. We were located in one of the wings of the hotel which was nice because we were away from the pool noise and the party rooms. The pool was clean, full of kids through the day and really until close. Very family friendly, if you are travelling without kids and dont like noise ask to be away from the pool area. A bit disappointed that you couldnt relax in the hot tub with out noise... the trees in the atrium was a very neat youch, alothough there were always leaves in the area.

The restaurant / bar was a reasonabe place to go and get a late night drink and snack. The hot breakfast was exceptional, the ladies in the breakfast area were excellent, extremely hard working to ensure you alway had hot food and clean tabbles!

All in all a great place to stay!

Room Tip: Ask to stay away from the pool... much quieter and cooler in temperature.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
BestwesternPLUS, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., responded to this review, July 28, 2014

Yes, we our Milwaukee's #1 Family and Bike Friendly hotel. We are a very unique location with too many upgrades to name, however, the beautiful part of our hotel, is we definitely have the ability to relocate guests, if the pool environment is too noisy. We also have Whirlpool suites, if that is what you prefer, and next time you are in the area, let me know, and I will gladly ensure that we create the most memorable and enjoyable experience. I will let my fabulous team at the front desk know they created memories for you and ensure that every guest that walks into our doors, is provided such an experience. I look forward to meeting you in the future. Tara.Wurtz@bestwesternmilwaukee.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I had a wonderful stay at the Best Western Plus. I stay in hotels 120 days a year while on the road, so I see a lot. It was very nice and will be on my list to stay when back in town. I enjoyed the restaurants, pool, and dry sauna. Was able to do laundry right down the hall from the pool. It was great. I stayed a second night when I was back in the area, and will stay again when I'm back in town. Have fun.

• Stayed July 2014
LBeach,
Thank you so much, it is definitely like a resort, as from the curb you cannot clearly see the world that is hiding behind the lobby of our hotel. We pride ourselves to be One stop Shop, and you clearly saw exactly what we are attempting to convey to the travelers. I hope that when in beautiful Milwaukee, WI, you do ensure we are your only go to property, as I can proudly say, there is nothing in this market that can compare to our uniqueness. I love the WOW factor that is received, once you walk in the front door and then the pool area with the REAL trees, makes it feel like you are in Florida, year round! Please reach out to me personally, to ensure I know when you stay next, tara.wurtz@bestwesternmilwaukee.com
Callands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Got into room early, very helpful desk clerks. Food was less than perfect at the restaurant. Very comfortable room overlooking the pool area. Have reservations to return in a couple weeks. Will definitely return and recommend .

Jerry,
Thank you so much for your feedback. Where do you see we could improve our food? Please reach out to me directly to share your next stay information with me, I would love to ensure you are the VIP Guest of the day when you arrive. Also, please ensure you are reaping the benefits of the BW Rewards loyalty program, if you are not a member, let me know, and I will be certain to sign you up. Tara.Wurtz@bestwesternmilwaukee.com

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.

Address: 5105 S Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207-6109
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#14 Family Hotel in Milwaukee
#20 Romantic Hotel in Milwaukee
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel And Conference Center
Best Western Airport Hotel
Best Western Milwaukee
Milwaukee Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.