You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5105 S Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207-6109   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #24 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
Antigo
“great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

love to stay at the Best Western they treat you Great, nice clean comfy, good food and a great breakfast. We use the park n fly they get you to the airport and pick you up. they are there fast no waiting. Great location!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
BestwesternPLUS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m happy to hear you love staying with us here at the Best Western Plus at Milwaukee’s Mitchell International Airport. Our proximity to the General Mitchell is unbeatable and allows for fast and efficient service to and from flights and the Amtrak station at MKE. We hope to see you again soon and thanks again for taking the time to tell the world about our award winning hotel.

Mark A. Johnson
Vice President/General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Jefferson, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We starting staying at the Best Western Plus more than 5 years ago and is always our first choice when we need a place to stay when flying out of Milwaukee. We love the idea that we can stay at either the beginning of our vacation or upon returning and leave our car in the lot while we are gone, at no additional cost. The rooms are very comfortable with a frig, microwave and coffee pot included. Great breakfast buffet included, great sports bar/restaurant downstairs. We always leave our car in the hotel lot for the week we are gone and have never had a problem doing so. The shuttle service to and from the airport has always been top notch with prompt, courteous service. We will keep coming back... In fact have already made a reservation next month when we leave for a week stay in AZ.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Helena, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We had two rooms which were excellent but our best experience was in the aviator lounge. Superb service. Very good food beverage. Especially Sharon and Tiffany. The cheese curds were great as was the spotted cow beer. A great Milwaukee experience. Rooms were super clean and comfortable. And breakfast the next morning delicious.

• Stayed January 2013
Helena, Montana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Upon arrival, we were greeted by the front desk staff, even though we were in our Minnesota Vikings purple! They were very accomodating and fun, and so far were very glad that we chose this hotel. Our rooms were exactly as we were told they would be, with everything we needed for our stay. After a long trip (from Montana), we decided to stop in at the Aviator Sports bar and have a drink, little did we know the fun we were about to encounter!! Sharon & Tiffany were awesome and made our experience one that we will not soon forget!! Would definately recommend it everyone!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Clancy, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

A couple friends and my husband made a spontaneous trip to Lambeau for the playoff game. We arrived dressed in Vikings Purple and Gold and we welcomed warmly by the front desk even though we were deep in Packer country! They were efficient, friendly and very helpful with advice for us. The rooms were clean and perfect for our one night stay. They staff at the Aviator Sports Bar within the hotel were exceptional! We again were welcomed in our colors and given loads of advice on enjoying our short but long awaited trip to Lambeau. Our trip to the game was outstanding because of the advice and friendliness of your staff! In our excitement to get to the game, I left my phone charger in the room and it was located and left for us to pick up on our return to the airport the following day. We also enjoyed the breakfast since we had a 2 hour drive before digging into tailgate/stadium foods. Thanks so much to the entire staff and especially Tiffany and Sharon at Aviators!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Waukegan, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We've been going to this hotel for our after Christmas get-away vacation for the last 3 years. We like the rooms, the pool and the hot tub. We always get rooms on the first floor right near the pool. We were disappointed this year to discover that the pool was freezing! We were not told when we checked in that there was a problem with the pool heater. Since there were 6 adults and 4 children that normally use the pool the fact that we couldn't was really disappointing.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor by the pool (when it's heated) are the best.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I try to take my kids to this hotel about two to three times a year just for swimming. There are other hotels in the area but they either have a "water park" which is usually just a kids area or the water feature to the hotel is crazy expensive. I enjoy best westen. Good rates and decent service. I was a little bothered by this last trip however. When the front desk asked me what brought me in today I specifically said "my kids want to swim.". After we went up and dropped our bags in our room we went to the pool only to find out that the pool was closed! I went back to the front desk and asked how long before the pool would be open and a different attendant said he didnt know and would have to wait on maintenance to let him know. I let him know the only reason I came in that day was to swim. I own my home I don't need a place to sleep. I asked if he could contact maintenance and ask approximate what time so I knew whether or not to even stay. They informed me the water is not warm but if we wanted we could swim. I asked my kids and of course they wanted to give it a try. So we did. It was freezing! But my kids were happy and continued going from the pool to the hot tub. Then to top it off my son slipped and cracked his head open. Resulting in a trip to the emergency room and stitches to the back of his head. We left in a hurry and didn't even get to sleep there so the kids didn't get to have an awesome time as normal but overall it was decent because they were near a pool and that made them happy.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.

Address: 5105 S Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207-6109
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Best Value Hotel in Milwaukee
#14 Family Hotel in Milwaukee
#20 Romantic Hotel in Milwaukee
#24 Business Hotel in Milwaukee
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel And Conference Center
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee
Best Western Airport Hotel
Best Western Milwaukee
Milwaukee Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.